*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

hahahahahahah taintpuffs…:loopie: <—are those taintpuffs? lol

yea moving does suck giant wang, and well kicking back with some beersss is probably well deserved…

ehh what time is como/crooze to the sculpture park at anyways, i have a lot of concentrating on the inside of my eyelids to do since i dont sleep during the week b/c work pwns a negro…

Wasn’t to bad for my first meet. It defiantly got better towards the end of the night and the cruise was fun.

how late was everyone there, we were going to take a cruise up that way at around 11:15 ish but didnt want to drive from WS only to find the place deserted

a bunch of us were there till after midnight

:lol:

Who’s going today/tonight? I might walk over with the dogs and actually meet some of you guys. :jawdrop: :stuck_out_tongue:

shit… my buddy really wants to see your EVO, hes in from out of town for the weekend, and was debating on buying one to build and keeping his S2k as a DD.

i may stop up with the 10 and jon on his new ducati :)… we’ll see… ill prolly be out…

should be some great weather, is anyone heading up to mighty tonight, or is everyone going to BTC or w/e

what t ime u guys goin up. me and sal will come up tonight. i missed last night :frowning:

you guys should meet up during the day so you can actually see better, and enjoy the warm weather, instead of huddling around at night.

last night was not that cold. tonights looking most bao meets end at mighty

:word:

I may show if i have nothing to do, I miss the mighty meets, and I only live like 15 min away now :snky:

I may take a ride up tonight with my car, a stock Ls1 and a full exhaust Honda S2000

I’ll be there sometime around 8-8:30

I’ll be up there at 9 with my buddy.

i rolled by, then went riding for a bit… nobody was really out… couple people at bubble tea though

good turnout at bubble tea, quite a few close-minded people tho… but thats what life is all about.

went up to mighty around 9:30 and stuck around for a while. Lots of flashing lights on the boulevard. woooop woopp.

anyone gonna stop up tonight? i didnt check the weather but fuck it we’ve been out for the past 2 nights when it was like 40ish…as long as it isnt raining

wish i could drive past nine lol im down for some mighty tonight,
lemme just polish my mufflers ;]

rob, ur a mess lol
keep the god damn bubble tea posts under the bubble tea thread you noob, lol im just kiddin man.
hopefully i get made fun of for just rambling on.

can’t drive past 9? :picard:

and i called in “sick” to work today to finish up resolving my coolant leak, and maybe i’ll have time to take care some other stuff…as long as i can get one of the two completed and this beautiful weather holds up, i may swing by :slight_smile: