*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

drivin past 9? fuck that noise, do it anyways…just say you were coming from a “school function” or your job…they probably wont give you a hard time about it

If you Guys are there past 11:30 me and JDMJunkie will proably stop up

:word:

nice sig btw :tup:

FINISH IT :slight_smile:

Ugh that sig sux, and Im just frusterated as to has much of a POS it is

yeah stay later and i’ll swing up after work. we can touch lil boys and shit.

mmm pat i love the way you think…ill stay up there later…you work til 11?

be ready…

:snky:ohhhhh girl…

you cant legally work past 10 until your 18 and school function? what school function is after nine???

i used to drive past nine until i got the “driving past nine ticket” and now i cant lol
good god.

shitty dicks…i say take the risk…fuuuuck it…take the back roads home lol

ready

no you arent ready…i dont think anyone is ready for whats about to commence in this great city that is called buffalo :snky:

are you the one i went to CSCS with back in october? and i saw you on the boulevard today and you said you are stage 3?

i dont think hes stage 3…the only heavily modded slobalts ive seen is the red one thats plate says “booSSted” and the one from new era, and 05orangeSS’s old one…

what the hell does stage 3 even mean on a slobalt anyways? they have like stage 3508235823985 now or something rediculous…

what is CSCS? i was definitely on the blvd today still rockin my steelies. No stage 3 here. just 60# injectors and 2.7 pulley and tuned. soon to install meth injection and more tuning.

whos this? i maaay remember you, but if i recall, the buffalo crew was me, jose, sti mike, and terrence at CSCS time attack…

i cant keep up with the stages anymore…what does a stage 5 pkg even consist of anyways? i can follow mopar’s stages because its pretty easy…some injectors, turbo toys, 3 bar MAP, upgraded WG and upgraded turblow and a tune from mopar…the tune is basically mopar yelling “ADD MORE FUEL!!!”

so whats up honkeys…who’s heading up to mighty tonight?

stage 5 is the crap that comes from intense racing. and is just that…crap.

GM offers
stage 1 - injectors and tune
stage 2 - 3.1 pulley and modular system, smaller belt and tune (supposedly no different from stage 1)
stage 3 - is a 2.9 pulley, dual pass end plate for the aftercooler with a larger coolant tank and a whole new PCM that allows for switching between a 100 octane tune that can control a 50 shot of nitrous.

werd…similar to dodge then…as far as the 100 octane shenanagans go…

i chuckle everytime i see/hear the word pulley…PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHLEY!

Umm a lot of college school functions go past nine. But judging by how you can’t drive past 9 as it is I’m going to make an educated assumption and say you’re not in college. :shrug: