*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

good assumption, i drive past nine sometimes, but i just dont over do it or bother risking it when the weather is cold or when every stop light someone tries to race me,

fuck da police

where you live? ill have a car post out front ur house waiting for ya :wink:

eh mighty was beat city tonight…5 people were there, butch was there on his harley, ugoslow showed up with da vette…we left after about 15 minutes lol

I headed up there for a bit, no one was really there around 10pm

yea it was a tit bit nipply with the wind…i came from work so i was freezing my ball bag off…im hoping we get some nice weather this week n get a good turnout…

Coolant leak should be fixed (fingers crossed)

the main power steering leak is fixed, a smaller one will be addressed wednesday when i’m off from work.

the vacuum leak was pinpointed and i realized all i have to do is remove the hardpipes to get to it (previously thought i’d have to remove the intake plenum)

and i’ll be ordering the new tie rod ends, and hopefully getting it inspected this week as well…

how does this all tie in to the might meet thread?

this means i’ll be at mighty this weekend…and the car will be running better than it ever has :tup:

lol im kidding sirrrr! ps i live in hamburg lol wooo!

1. kev you do not live in hamburg, better yet wheatfield

2. the comma’s need to go away and never come back lol

3. Speedracer329 yes i do remember you, we were talking about wheels or something at the october 6th event i think it was.

drove by around 1140. no one there. back around 130…3 cars up there.

anyone tonight? should be nice…

possibly when i get out of work at 11:30

if there are cars up there IKSHO89 and myself will probably stop up :tup:

Yeah last night everyone must have cleared out early, knowone was there

yea there were like 5 of us up there around 9:30 and it was stoopid windy so we all left lol…tonight should be a little better, hopefully…

Who was driving the blue WRX near mighty last night? Was that anyone on here?

I went by mighty with my gf (in a marone '97 camaro z28) - and a blue WRX drove up next to me on Sheridan, and by the time I even noticed it, it turned right onto the sidestreet near Jim’s steakout

fuck u rob… way to be on there side u p.o.s

jumpin ship and back stabbing, go meet at my tomato pie u doosh

quoted for coherence…

nope still don’t understand it

, mines bigger lol…

wooo! bob saget

thats the only thing of urs that is bigger, ya i went there

bigger than what, yea i’m , confused,