*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

Nice out now.

indeed…we still got 7 hrs to go lol

its supposed to be nice tonight… you guys dont check weather.com much do ya? :smiley:

i will be there. kiel (crazylt1) you gotta come down. havent see you in awhile. i wanna get pwned by that lt1 monster!:stuck_out_tongue:

shitty dicks…its gonna rain tonight and most of the weekend…i just wanna drive the new car god damnit!!!

What did ya get?

:carnut justin’s old formula firebird

Rain is supposed to hit after midnight.

Weather.com shows it moving in around 9-10.

start buying marb reds and grow yours self a mullet fggt!:carnut

hahahhaha yea im thinkin about the mullet, marb reds just hit too hard lol…ill stick w/ lights

that would be fantastic! im hoping weather.com is wrong, like most of the meteorologists and it misses us all together, but i can hope lol

gay you gotta do it up real big!!! and when you eat you gotta make sure that more then half the food ends up on your killer wife beater.

hahahhahaha im gonna do the full blown joe dirt mullet/wife beater combination…

Lets do it:tup:

Are you guys going out tonight?

if its nice then yes…ive got a surprise for everyone anyways and its not the new car…:snky:

I won’t be there. Neon’s at Choko’s shop getting finished. Unless somebody wants to pick me up for a nominal bonus…

justin are you gonna be at choko’s or your house? you pretty much live pretty close to his shop tho right?

Im exactly 10mins East of his shop. Juuuuusst into the town of Pembroke. I’ll probably be home.