*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

Doo it!!!

yuppers he came today and picked it up

I have 12k burning a hole in my pocket now :ohyeah:

anyone going to be out and about tonight? looks to be rain free (but a tad bit nippley)

I would assume people would be out because off how shitty it has been. Does Look like clear skies all day.

anyone going up tonight

If theres a lot of interest but its cold out.

yea im down to go ill just wear a shit ton of layers…should be a clear night…

and big ed i approve! DOOOO IT!

yea im down to go ill just wear a shit ton of layers…should be a clear night…

and big ed i approve! DOOOO IT!

I know a guy with a 240SX drift car, you might already know him though. His name is Ken. I told him about this forum and the meets. We might be up there tonight, again depending on the amount of interest shown here.

you have an LS1 now dont u? :smiley:

yes sir! i dont discriminate i like both the import scene and the bad ass american muscle lol

noiceee… if there is a group going up there tonight i will stop by, i want to get out and drive the car so badly… bring the ellis juan :wink:

inb4thereissomanyfbodsplayingdisturbedthatwecanttalkoverit.:carnut

I don’t think I know him. Let me know if he’s going to be there.

ooohhh yea ill be there with the LSJUAN in full effect…if people dress accordingly there shouldnt be a problem with it bein cold remember you can always take stuff off if its too warm…im goin full eskimo tonight yo

what time y’all heading up?

9 ftw

i will be up at 9 possibly

We’ll be there, not sure what time though. Were cruising around with some other cars but we’ll be there. I could use some mighty anyways, I’m craving it.

alrighty, i will be up at 9 ish… possibly with a few more cars hopefully