*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

sherm was driving on bald drag radials for years? i do not even think sherm drove that car in the rain.

amen. i drove my old bird in the worst of weather and didn’t have trouble at all. open diff, completely bald rear tires, no abs, no trac, nothing in the trunk. the only traction control you should ever need is attached to your right leg.

your bird a mid 12s na car?

no. but was 17 during that first winter.

Anything going on tonight or is it to cold for all you pussies?

Whats the weather like anyways, My lazy ass has been confined in my house all day.

To cold to stand outside.

I hear it’s supposed to snow tonight to. :wtf: Shouldn’t be to much though, I hope. It’s April for crying out loud. :shrug:

perfect weather for dining in somewhere :slight_smile:

ok well…once you learn how to drive you wont be crashing into ditches and hitting random deer…oh and the off ramp is for exiting onto another street, not for drifting in front of police…

yea shoulda specified…when i would GOOSE THE THROTTLE it would get squirrly…not cruising…not to mention it was like a god damn hurricane out there at one point

I drove around last night with no windshield wipers it was fine :tup:

umm I drove it in rain with drag radials…

You can’t get traction on dry ground when its under 50-60…let alone when its wet out.

And those MT drag radials are not bald…they have another 1000 miles on them at least…

Please don’t kill you self in the car…With a LS6 intake/Full tune and switching back to 3.73s it should run high 11s all day.

yeah i was making it up about it down pouring… you guys are right…i guess i was imagining it…i wasnt even gonna take it out last night but the rain held off so i figured i could get away with driving it to grab some eats and as soon as i hit delaware it was a fucking downpour

nitroinsane even said ill be fine driving it…dont worry justin im not gonna total it…and dude :tup: to making one fast fucking car! that thing is off the wall! 9c1ny said the tires were at the wear bar’s but they felt alright, when its dry they hook rather nicely

yeah because you asked about the tires and NYSI so I told you they are at the wear bars (which they are)

They are still useable for another month or two

<– no pussies here. i got some nachos with aaron ()><(((x>) and his baller explorer right around nine something i think. wasn’t even that bad out if you had a jacket on.

I’ve been getting headaches lately, mostly whenever I read the Mighty Taco thread…

yea they’re def good for a while, i was surprised that on dry pavement that they hooked as well as they did when it was ~50ish out…tim that thing moves like a(and i quote from nitroinsane) “raped ape!” any luck with your gold bird? did that guy come in from wisconsin?

so after playing with the letters, I think the mighty meets have convinced me to do this:
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/8829/edsplatens7.png
I think the person who came up with it intially was Jeff’s girlfriend (jen?) or what ever that arrangement was.