*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

Tonight for sure I will have the Audi out, I’ll be there around 9:00ish, but I have to leave around 10 and might stop back up later.

I’ll be up at UB south writing a crazy 10pg paper due monday. If by some act of god my paper is relatively close to finished around 9-9:30 i will stop by for a bit…

so people going up tonight. Id like to see who is out?

ill b there fo sho weather permitting. at 9

yeah just rained, ill be stayin tonight

shitty dicks…rain>rwd…if for some miracle it stops n clears up a bit ill be thurr in the maaaazda

False.

You all suck. I’m showing up.

RWD > in Rain :slight_smile:

im back! lol that ny jawn was me !! hahaa
anyone going to miighty this shitty weather weekend???

i have spring break this week coming up so ill see you all around

Quoted before he realises he should not have said that.

This rain sux. Did anyone actually make it out to mighty. It looked like it was going to be clear around 7 so I washed my car and it started to sprinkle as I was washing it but the sky looked promising the way the clouds move. At 9 it started raining pretty good but at least I’ll have a clean car since I didn’t go anywhere. Hopefully it clears up for tomorrow.

we went to mighty then TNT pizza.

yea…scared shitless driving in that, thought the rain would hold out…got onto delaware and BOOM! hurricane type shit outside lol…kinda funny though…TNT pizza and then playin some tiger woods back at the apt with rob…hey rob, FUCK JOHN DAILY! lol

still waiting on overnight parts from Japan…

somehow our ancestors…parents in some cases… made it around in rwd vehicles, weight was part of it, but they had a lot of power too. They probibly had tires suitable for the situation though :slight_smile:

YeaH!

yeaaah bald mickey thompson’s in the rain = a shitty/scary drive lol…and yea my car weighs no where near what those old boats weighed…

shit i cant get traction when i goose it at 40 when its wet out lol

X2…Actully pennsylvania, lol

lol:jawdrop: dudes got the magic puttin stick

Well as soon as you learn how to drive that will not happen as much. The throttle is not an On/Off switch. Sherm managed to do it for years.