*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

paging ILC… this should make you smile… :lol:

might stop up

Drove through da Mighty lot last night. Saw some clean cars…only one I made out was, a black GTO. Didnt stay though since I didnt know anyone. Having that run with the 'vette was nice last night too…even though a open stretch would have been better. oh well.

I will be out on the two strips and check out Mighty a few times tonight. :snky: I be prowlin’

so your one of THOSE GUYS… so you just drive thru the parking lot like a stranger…? :picard:

thats better than the guys that drive through do something stupid and then leave

Tonight :tspry:

tonight you are sticking you’re thumb in my ass. I am undecided for tonight I am suppose to meet up with a old friend for some drinks.

ugh it is such a beautiful day today…I would love to come out for a cruise but there is a huge UFC fight tonight…sigh!!!1

What time is the fight? And do you know if Wild Wings is showing it?

you guys should cruise up to sg tonight its nice out were goin on a nice cruise around 9pm

i might be out…

debating still.

if it seems worth while then ill prob be around

hit lancaster today, bigEd88 also showed up… vids in the kill vid section

I nodded to people that looked. How fuckin stupid would I look, park, get out, lean on my car and have no one to talk to? I’ve gone there before…everyone in there cliques. I try to spark a conversation and kind of just shuned. Not worth “trying” to make friends with people that dont want to talk.
So, yeah I guess I’m one of “those people” that just drives though like a stranger…because to ~most~ of the people there I am. Its a public lot, I can do that. Too bad you have a problem with it, you’ll get over it. Hell, if I dont see anyone I know tonight…I’ll be doing it again. :wink:

^Did you rev your engine going by TNT Pizza earlier today?
I’m probably going to stop by just for the hell of it tonight.

The Audi is running very well, maybe I will stop up.

wat time is everybody heading up?

Let’s do a cruise to TNT tonight. Still haven’t tried the food and I haven’t eaten since the pizza at Lancaster today.

No, I dont even know where that is. hehe.

I will be out that way in a bit. Its almost midnight. I gotta get out there with, Tha Darkness :roll2::ohnoes:

if weather holds up , neone be out tonight?

ill be out with my big brakes and redone rims : )