*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

i could be down for tonight

If it holds out I am sure me and 05orangess will be out if it doesnt to the bar we go

alright, i guess ill just wait and see how the weather goes. really looking to go out and meet up with some ppl

There is talks of a Bubble Tea meet if the rain holds off

crossing my fingers

Either or both…I’ll be out.

stop by and park next to my grand prix if you cruisin threw when I’m there, like to take a look at yours.

I wanna see this race…
OfficerK Vs. Coryishurr (speed3 vs. speed6)!!!

im not racing on the highways this summer anymore after last night…fuck state troopers wasting my time…im done w/ that shit

pm me with what happened…

Cory…

No matter what your oppinion is, giving road head while behind the wheel of a vehicle is agaings the law…

fuck! i didnt think it was that big of a deal…

My car is slow…for a while…

What does that red evo run in the quarter anyone know?

and you guys just need better roads…

where was the trooper? 190 between the 290 and 198? or up somewhere else?

right on ogden is when we passed him he got us in between main and sheridan. we were just cruising at that point though

Wrong areas it sounds like.

mid-high 12’s

i passed him when i was driving my radar was going ballistic. He moved a bit but didn’t pull out yet

yea apparently the cop was “following us all the way from the 190-90 entrance ramp…” which is bull shit…if he got us for anything he would have pulled us over back in buffalo not amherst…its all hog shit but what can ya do…

Ok, I was wondering because he got on it getting onto the 190 and really didn’t pull away from me that much…dont know if I was in a better gear/rpm range, but I wasn’t awed by “the fastest evo in buffalo” :lol:

fastest evo in b-lo??? explain.

lol no that isnt the fastest evo in buffalo…it was a joke because our buddy jake just bought an evo that puts down 670AWHP and should scream at the track, given the 6 spd. tranny holds lol