*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

It seemed to clear up anyone going out?..I’m lookin to move up the chain…Crazylt1 will you be out again?

Ya probably, I’m waiting to hear back from a few people

what time people heading out tonight? going to starbucks from mighty? or the other way around?

and a friend of mine may want to run some people…ill talk to him about it.

hes prolly gonna run the people with 300ishwhp

NY SPEED, FOAMING AT THE MOUTH!

I don’t get it.

any1 tonight? the Dakota is back in action, and im ready to bring it out. and yes, it runs for sure! it drove me to school and to work without problems.

nah, mighty is for thursdays/fridays and weekends. But :tup: to gettin the beast runnin, now slam that bitch and boost it. Trust me, youll be happy

Good job getting it running.

articzap and i have a little fine tuning to do, we just gotta fiddle with the timing a little. its running good but the timing light we had before was ancient and wasnt working all that great. we have a better one now so we just wanna take care of it. its pretty good right now, but its still running a bit rich because i think its running on a somewhat open loop still (all due to the timing i am almost sure). that and i gotta top off the trans flid but other than that we’re good to roll! we should be up there by 10:30 at the absolute latest i would immagine.

Not true…people are up there any day of the week.

i got the Conquest stopping again, i may stop up tonite…

^^^ i ment for me, and i thoguht you were eating dinner?

:ohnoes:

bump for tonite

ANYONE headed up there

do it! do it now!!!

bunch of people at S and R so i figure there will be some tonight… i just buzzed by at 9 and it was empty

I was there.

turbo ss was running good :tup:

thanks bro…gettin there slowly but surely! finally…

it was a pleasure watching ur wheelies…:lol:…nuts

I was there but everyone was too scared to race me.
Just kidding, I do need to get on the list somehow though.

Anyone comin out tonite? Supposed to rain the rest of the weekend