*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

i might head out tonight… i do have to race chris at some point

work till 10… then i may show up… i always do

Maybe after work.

i may be up

ill be there

u already beat me…I know Orange Colbalt SS Chris

i may show up for some runs

i got some upkeep i gota do to the car…just drove it to my haircut and it kinda feels poopy. coolent, fix turbo oil lines, and alota nut/bolting on all the shit i took out to fix the clutch

shut up and go!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Let him stop and actually take care of his shit now. That way some little shit doesnt break and takes the car down again. :slight_smile:

i reread that like 8 times and it still doesnt make sense:gotme:

^^HAHAHAHAH yea dude… i’m with you on that one

Sorry, was supposed to read:

Finish assembling Your car.
Stop driving it around.
Do not drive it around until You take care of the little things.

Little things like: coolent, fix turbo oil lines, and alota nut/bolting on all the shit i took out to fix the clutch

These little things are kind of important. So, Stop driving the car to haircuts, dont go to mighty. Fix the “upkeep” items before something breaks, and Your car is down again. Needlessly.

:gotme:

hey, jackass, do you realize that when you put shit back together for the first time, you generally have to go back and retighten it a couple days later? do you realize why im low on coolent? do you know why my oil lines started to leak today? no, you dont, smartass. who are you anyways. and why are you always tellin people how to manage their shit.

I JUST GOT HOME FROM SCHOOL, HAD A HAIRCUT. BEAT THE FUCK OUTA THE CAR LAST NIGHT. THERES BOUND TO BE SOME TIGHTENING REQUIRED. I HAVENT HAD A CHANCE TO GET MY CAR ON THE LIFT YET. I JUST NOTICED THESE ISSUES AS I DROVE IT FOR THE FIRST TIME TODAY DOWN THE STREET. ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO EDUCATE ME ON?

Yes, don’t JBWeld coolant fittings to Your water pump because You are in a rush.

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15643

so i tried something that in theory should have worked because that was the only resource i had at the time, and the last thing i needed to get the car running. and though it didnt, it didnt take anymore time to have them tigged on had i never jb welded it.

its pretty funny ur trying to research shit on my car to bash me on…which is pretty pathetic btw… considering many people here dont even know what u drive, and this is a CAR FORUM… have u ever taken on a project at all? u have the capability of even figuring out how to build a car? u got anything that would keep with in seeing distance on my car? u save up the money and do 95% of the work on anything worth my time?

am i wasting time arguing with you?..yes

i could go on and on… do u even know how to weld, do iron work, engine work, basic car maitenence body work, paint, metal fabrication. etc etc. but im sure you know what your talking about cuz u build 700+hp street cars all the time :blah:

yea, I researched it real hard… considering You started the thread a couple of weeks ago. It made me LOL then, and still does.

Nope, I dont have a car. At all. I ride a huffy. I’ve never touhed a ratchet in my life. How’d You know?? :cry:

I’ve only got about 20 more minutes to “argue with You”, Ive got a dinner date after work. :tup:

so if u had a project u had that involved parts being 10months late, and just needed two fittings u were capping off welded on to complete the car, however you had to wait 3 days to have them aluminum tigged, you wouldnt try something that in theory is SUPPOSED to work in that instance? something that if it didnt work, no big deal, grind the weld off and just wait it out, you still would wait. if you’d say u wouldnt try a different route i’d call MAJOR BULLSHIT

long story short, i built a car from my resources that performs, and ur trying to belittle me by picking out petty instances, which seems desperate and pathetic

I have. Ask Voit about how long I have let projects sit, idle, collecting dust… because I had to wait on ONE stupid little thing.

No, actually, if you read my post, I was AGREEING WITH YOU that You should finish up Your UPKEEP before You worry about making it to a fucking Mighty Taco meet (as skunk was suggesting).

:wink:

Conquest shit the bed, but I may make it up somehow, prolly in the FC…