*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

sherm are you down for a 40 roll with letitrip?

Why don’t you try calling my phone instead of trying to make some drama by posting in a thread?

the only one that would be making this drama would be you my little buddy.

im too lazy to go to the car to get the phone…

go back in the statment i typed and please tell me where it is drama orentated.

Brian what were you thinking?? Did you think this is a car racing forum??? :mamoru:

Man, and I thought I was High strung…

lol

decent turn out tonight…also it was nice to actually go on a cruise (which most of us did)

^ yeah it was cool, except i dont know the area even though i grew up here lol…o and my mishap on the ride home…check the OT section for details on that :tdown:

yeah it was nice to go on a cruise…even got my room mate in the saab to go. he’s caught the car bug and already has $4000 in plans for it lol but yea, it was nice to get out tonight, who knows when it will be the last of the season :frowning:

Thats because majority of us who are decently employed no longer live with our grandmothers, and arnt required to be home at 9pm sharp to help them “apply ointment”.

:cjerk:

^ Ouch LOL

Damn why is it when i decide not to go theres a good turn out. I’ll really like to meet up and go for a cruise and maybe do some runs

fri/sat/sun night is almost guarented to have ppl at mighty

Anyone going tonite? I got the ACR on the road…transmission is very sick…but it does drive…

i’ll roll up tonight i suppose its only 5 min from my house anyway.

hrm, i might depends on who else might be up there and if i have the gas tonight

im prob heading up to see if ne thing is goin on

i may swing by tonight…its pretty nice out and i have to go out to get gas anyway.

I’d swing by but no gas > me.

Wow. You got him good! It’s funny though, becasue I happen to see him out past bedtime all the time doing social activities! Wierd?

But, you did get him good. He doesn’t come and stand around in a parking lot and go “OOOO did you see that POS drive by?”

Justin maybe you should stop going out and hang out in a lot 6 days a week. And yeah that shitty job you have, man you should quit, see what your missing out on by moving back home for a little while?

LOL

pwned