*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

:lol:ill be there along with my room mate and the saab

going out w/ a bang. cya guys up there.

o god

OMG…

Someone bring a video camera, the night I decided to stop until my car is finished, someone decides to do something interesting. Damn it Dos.

made it back alive. fucking impallas

i had a close call on the way home. im making a right onto sheridan from Delaware, and my back tires must have been on the stripe on the pavement, and when i accelerated, i spun, and kicked the back end out nicely. i look up and theres a Tonawanda cop sitting in the turning lane to make a u-turn the same way im going. i cut down the first side street i could find, and got lost for about 5 min and ended up over near Highland and Elgnewood and was able to navigate myself back home from there.

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/6840/1085156733479148250xb7.jpg

previous mighty fun

yeah, we were right behind you in the saab lol i was like, did he mean to do that? as we pulled forward and saw the cop sitting there… i lol’d

we went to a parking lot and badnewsmini was attempting some drifting/donuts in the new evo, but no dice…thing was gripping too well.

And I need to learn how to drive, for the recourd I wasnt the only one who tryed, altho I had a nice drift/near miss there in the entrince

i missed that part lol, i was too far behind.

yeah i know you were the only one who tried, i figured if anyone would do it, it was gonna be you lol. i just wanted to watch

yea we had a lil drift in the 300z

Damn I missed it, I was to preoccupied avoiding puddles so I wouldn’t suck them into my intake, lol.

Where’s Alex with his cam when u need it. Oh well, got my run in. 1-0 for the year. :smiley:

yea the lil drfting in the parking lot was deff. fun and BUMPS to badnewsmini and his evo

what!!?? Drifting, and I wasn’t invited?? :frowning:

LOOK

I am coming to might tonight.
And anyone who has ever asked “Where is the Audi” better be there.
It is dry and it is not going to rain anymore tonight.

its about damn time…

at melissa’s down the street for a while, and the z decided to run again today, so i’ll swing by on the way home…

:tup: big time…congrats man…just in time for the nice cold weather too