*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

i should be up there about 10:30ish

me and focusinprogress will prob be up there around 10:30 ish

i will prob stop up around 10:30 for a few min just to check out justins car

OMG! I just left work at 10:30, was gonna stop by there on the way home but decided not too…:bangs head!:

I will be up again tonight, just put the rims back on today.

me and the other half might swing by after dinner…or maybe i can swing by after i take her home tonight…either way i’ll be in the area, so will stop in if i see people still in the lot…

depends what im doing…i would like to get some more pictures of your car justin…for whatever reason, i enjoyed photographing it.

<-------RedConquestTSi

My neon blew up this afternoon, im stranded at nuts house til my dad comes with the tow dolly. I wont be showing up or racing the neon anytime soon :frowning:

whats the deal with you blowing up your winter cars :lol:

going to the movies with the wifey… if anything il be up there at midnight

my car is down for now, hopefully ill be up tomarrow nite though. and i will want to race someone :slight_smile:

Cool, I put the rims back on it today. should look nice.

fun time at dennys gotta do it again soon

God I hope tomorrow night is warmer, I couldn’t feel my toes for like a good 1/2 hour there.

hhahahah

2 am is no good when you have to work in the morning,

but got to ride in the other twin, awsome. thanks. and I dont have that little door where your newest mod is, on my car…
With 4 people it still pulled like a bat out of hell.

Clutch exploded. Brand new from Advance Auto…why do companies make such shitty quality product? HOWEVER, I have reason to believe that my input shaft is loose, cause my clutch fork is wobbling around like crazy while running.

I wanna run someone tonight, anyone. My tranny is not going to last long (from what I hear) so I want to get some runs in before she go’s away again.

is it supposed to be nice tonight??

I am not sure, but I dont care. I have waited long enough, it’s time to put my new Turbo’s to work. I have babied them for 2 days now. And have not done any pulls in about 5 months.