*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

i think i will be there first… i have nothing to do… so im leaving now… imma eat first i guess…

People should have put on their long-johns and came out last night BITCHES!
good times

yeah last night was the shit…

Sure was! I didn’t leave the house from 2:38pm Friday til 9:30am this morning. I got home from work yesterday, and SLEPT straight thru to this morning.

That my friends, was the shit!

samething tonight guys?

im in…maybe this time ill be there at a decent hour and hopefully tuning this evening goes smoother than last night did

eh i might stop up later

ummm i think my transmission died a horrible death…i’m still looking into it but i may stop up.

i might stop up, make sure to say hi since i dont know many people

i drive a black scion tc

I’ll be there around 10:00pm-ish. Maybe sooner, I’ll have the Silver RX-7 Convertible tonight…

i might stop up in a bit.

ok finally made it home :lol: left at 11 and just got in, fcking car broke LOL… blew off my IC pipe AGAIN and i didnt have the right size socket to fix it :doh: had to wait for my dad to come lolol

on a side note i seen focosuinprogress running some1 on the 290 while i was pulled over

Yes, Focusinprogress, Samsara, me in the FC, slowpoke and kevin716 all went for a leisurely cruise…past you.

yeah, and pretend you didnt see me losing

yeah psphinx81, during the runs I passed you like you were standing still…samsara > psphinx??:rofl:

:lol: i just got stuck on walden cuz i blew it off AGAIN… i had the right sokcet this time haha… im going to get some t-clamps now, eff this

yeah i can now say i beat an evo…woot

anyone headin up to mighty later on its actually nice out today

myself and 05orangess will be there at 930… if i can make it without blowing more shit off

I will be up around 9:30 maybe 10ish. just got home from work.