*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

i had buschur 680’s in :frowning:

time for 1000’s

im heading down now

o noes…you HAVE to get the EVO running again…It’s like the only super moded one that I know of in town :slight_smile:

[quote=“TurdBlown Teg,post:1482,topic:10918"”]

time for 1000’s

[/quote]

ya I think Im running 1000 thats prolly why I blow enough black smoke to choke a horse.

[quote=“05OrangeSS,post:1484,topic:10918"”]

o noes…you HAVE to get the EVO running again…It’s like the only super moded one that I know of in town :slight_smile:

[/quote]

oh it will be chris, i should have injectors by either friday or monday :tup: i just put in the MBC today too, time to up the boost even more :slight_smile:

[quote=“badnewsmini,post:1485,topic:10918"”]

ya I think Im running 1000 thats prolly why I blow enough black smoke to choke a horse.

[/quote]

yikes isnt that a little excessive for only cams and like 3 more pounds of boost.

[quote=“TurdBlown Teg,post:1487,topic:10918"”]

yikes isnt that a little excessive for only cams and like 3 more pounds of boost.

[/quote]

highly doubt hes running 1000’s, u can though if the car is tuned properly without a problem… all the black smoke just means hes running rich

heading down to mighty for a few.

no one there so i left

word i was gonna stop up but wasnt in the mood to change and go out

cold and windy means i stay in and i was blocked in by a few cars so i said fuck it

yeah i stopped by for a few, there was a silver mazdaspeed 6 there but nobody else. So I dunno if whoever was in the Zoom Zoom was from the board or not…

Ryan, that was me. I stuck around for another couple minutes eating my burrito and only a blue subaru showed up. He left soon after, right when I was about done eating and was about to go say hi.

I was pretty disappointed that only 3 people decided to stop by. oh well, spring is just starting :slight_smile:

[quote=“ryanmcell,post:1493,topic:10918"”]

yeah i stopped by for a few, there was a silver mazdaspeed 6 there but nobody else. So I dunno if whoever was in the Zoom Zoom was from the board or not…

[/quote]

well have to head up there sometime soon when its nice out again

Hey,

Im new to this forum. Just wondering what cars are on here, prety much everything? Mighty is tasty, so if theyres ever a few people going, im down :wink:

[quote=“Clean Baldy,post:1494,topic:10918"”]

Ryan, that was me. I stuck around for another couple minutes eating my burrito and only a blue subaru showed up. He left soon after, right when I was about done eating and was about to go say hi.

I was pretty disappointed that only 3 people decided to stop by. oh well, spring is just starting :slight_smile:

[/quote]

Lol, blue Subaru was me. I was going to stop by and say hi too as I figured it was you. But seeing as Ive never met you I didn’t want to scare the crap out of you (and I think your gf or whomever was in the passenger seat) by knocking on the window haha.

Car looks hot though!

do you guys always go to the mighty by sheridan and eggert or do you meet at more? i’m usually at the mighty on transit and casey and there’s usually a few decent cars in the lot from time to time.

if people arent meeting at mighty someone will make a seperate thread starting where and when

possibly tonight??

weather is good so far