*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

Coming from Akron… Take 90E to 290W, get off at Niagara Falls BLVD. Turn left onto Niagara Falls Blvd. Go about 1 mile. Turn right onto Sheridan Drive. Almost immediately turn right into the parking lot. It’s in a big plaza basically on the corner of Niagara Falls Blvd and Sheridan Drive.

im game after the game

i would if i didnt have to be in cheektovegas house sitting for my aunt to take care of her dogs.

i thought it was in the boonies

naw thats my uncles lol

Butch ride the bike then you dont have to carry so much rope LOL

so is anyone down to go tonight?
around 10:30ish well after the game

if not ill prolly go to southgate with a few ppl if anyone is in the southtowns stop up!

ill be up there in a bit.Im pretty sure redconquesttsi and audis4 will be up too

Tonight?

[quote=“13005TEDGP,post:1570,topic:10918"”]

Tonight?

[/quote]

Call me when u come out this way I cruise for a bit

Maybe later on for a little while…10ish maybe?

yeah, I’ll be callin ya…I’ll have the 'ol lady with me…weighin me down…lol…

I’d be down to stop up for a bit…

I saw u last night u were turning onto the blvd. (prolly comin from Mighty) should of turned and chased u down. :slight_smile:

i will probably stop in with chris

so is any1 going???

ArticZap, somedude, RedConquestTSi, 84_Supra, and me are all on our way, gas first then Mighty.

Does anyone know if the kid with the Red Tiburon GT is on the board?

He kept racing me…and he had a girl in the car…

I felt bad :frowning:

Also :tup: to the kid with the Vette for all the good nick pearl infoz

:smash2: Cripes there was alot of youz out there tonight. I feel like an ass…Sherm and I were there for a bit, and figured no one was comin…so,we part ways with a kid with a 383 stroked vette… we take off. I go cruisin…I drive by 45min later…10cars there.
I drove through, then saw a bunch of cars leaving…figured I’d follow suit and maybe get some action. I know there was a silver GTO, a black Cobalt, a black VDub, a red Impala, and a few others…I didnt get to play too much esp. on “that” road…but, it was fun none the less.Its gotta be folks from on here.

I also had a “fun run” with a yellow turbo’d Vdub…anyone here? Just curious.:eyebrow: