*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

badnewsmini, did u tell nick pearl u had spray in ur car after he beat u? i think ur trying to pose as me with ur car… u need to clarify this

Ugh I hate it when 2 people have similiar cars. Becomes confusing to the unaware.

I heard Nick barley beat the yellow evo last night…and that he beat the bike for 5 feet…then the bike pwned…

but who knows…

nobody usually has a prob telling me apart from badnews or the other douche… mines pretty far along compared to them

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:1583,topic:10918"”]

I heard Nick barley beat the yellow evo last night…and that he beat the bike for 5 feet…then the bike pwned…

but who knows…

[/quote]

and appearantly that c4 with the 383 is the “z06” he ran…

BTW…the 383 vette kid never said how fast his car was.:gotme: I was kinda curious.

[quote=“psychopjv,post:1585,topic:10918"”]

[/quote]

:bloated: lol

I saw you guys at pep boys…I turned around you were gone…I leave mighty and I see you coming down sherdian lol.

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:1579,topic:10918"”]

Does anyone know if the kid with the Red Tiburon GT is on the board?

He kept racing me…and he had a girl in the car…

[/quote]

HHAHAH he was a waste of gas…I was the Caddy that was next 2 you guys on Sheridan before u headed to mighty. Your car sounds good btw :tup:

[quote=“Mr.Twinkie,post:1588,topic:10918"”]

HHAHAH he was a waste of gas…I was the Caddy that was next 2 you guys on Sheridan before u headed to mighty. Your car sounds good btw :tup:

[/quote]

Thanks…I would be happy if I had decent tires and could hook up :slight_smile:

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:1587,topic:10918"”]

:bloated: lol

I saw you guys at pep boys…I turned around you were gone…I leave mighty and I see you coming down sherdian lol.

[/quote]

had to get some lug nuts…friggin fords. After that we went and visited turbo. we got to mighty at around 9:30 and left at midnight.

[quote=“psychopjv,post:1590,topic:10918"”]

had to get some lug nuts…friggin fords. After that we went and visited turbo. we got to mighty at around 9:30 and left at midnight.

[/quote]

I gotta visit turbo so he can throw the MS4 or Ron Jeremy in the car…

[quote=“psychopjv,post:1585,topic:10918"”]

[/quote]

and appearantly he barely lost…

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:1591,topic:10918"”]

I gotta visit turbo so he can throw the MS4 or Ron Jeremy in the car…

[/quote]

dude bring the thing over. i did mine in the driveway. i did heads also. what a pain in the ass. cam alone isn’t bad at all. heads in car = the suck.

the 383 vette wasn’t too bad i had 2 cars at 40 on him till about 110 then my gears ran out and he started to pull

Anyone coming out tonight? Daaammmm nice out!!!

So what do u run, SlowRock…or is it secret?

I may be cruisin…poor car needs a rest after yesterday but…ehh

maybe swing down after bao

I would like to see a GTO or a Vette tonight :slight_smile:

[quote=“13005TEDGP,post:1598,topic:10918"”]

I would like to see a GTO or a Vette tonight :slight_smile:

[/quote]

sorry i dont have it anymore.

[quote=“MikeRi24,post:1599,topic:10918"”]

sorry i dont have it anymore.

[/quote]

i saw you at the john mayer concert last night, i went with carless we got free tickets.