*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

bump toinight??

I’ll be cruisin’…black GP GT look for me…I’ll be lookin to play. Wont be out too late though…got a party to attend. Hope to see someone/anyone tonight.

i’ll head up i’m bored

How late do people think they’ll be up there. I won’t be home till 2 am’ish.

I cruised by, then pulled in as a Vega (tubbed, hood scoop, loud, old school looking) a baby powder blue S10 lowered, and a lifted red Ford were pulling out. The red ford driver either likes to ass clown or really thinks his truck is fast. I seen him a few times driving that thing like a race car. I knew the Vega wouldnt bother trying to race…prolly gets 4mi. to the gal. as it is.

Awww… I wanna play, i was busy tonight, or else id have to stop by and possibly waste some gas…

i drove by around 12:10 or so on my way home from Melissa’s…nobody was there…

Ill be out lookin for peeps. :snky:

u guys shoulsd all cruise to the southgate meet! in the southtowns it will be cool tonight after the game

What the hell? I pull in, I see some Grnad Prix brotheren and they’re leaving. I didnt know who they were…but, didnt wanna stop anybody in the moddle of what they were doin. Was one of the GTPFreek??

Yeah, I was there with a buddy of mine. No body showed up so we went for alittle cruise but couldn’t find any trouble. We came back and listen to the rest of the game and then left for good. I didn’t see you though. My buddy managed to find trouble with an amherst cop on the way home though :tup:

There was a red GTP and a silver GTP…the owner of the silver GP looked over at me, I gave the nod…nuthin back. I was in the black '97 GP GT red overlays. I cruised by u guys, saw youz leavin and rolled out. I went onto Sheridan I didnt see u guys after that.
Im glad I didnt find u guys though…lol

[quote=“13005TEDGP,post:1872,topic:10918"”]

There was a red GTP and a silver GTP…

[/quote]

wow. . . I only remember seeing the silver one when we first got there around 1030 ish. We seen a black mustang turn onto sheriden, so we tailed him for alittle bit, but that was pointless :bloated: . Oh well, maybe next time. I was looking for your number on my phone while we were out to see if you were around. . . .but I never programed in there.:bloated:

anyone going? muscle5.0?

some of the guys from mighty should cruise over to southgate tonite

i think we should TAFFY’s it up

[quote=“MaximaSE98,post:1876,topic:10918"”]

i think we should TAFFY’s it up

[/quote]

:word: sounds good to me i havent been there in awhile anyone else up for a cruise from southgate to taffy’s?

well i live right down the street from Taffy’s but i could meet at SG then cruise…i got a full tank if gas and trading the car in tomoorrow

sounds good man, hopefully ill cya there

gotta do dinner with mom but thats way before then soooooooo WORD