*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

uhhhhh tonight?

Wow Mighty is d-e-d…ded last couple nights. Is everyone getting worn out from the first rush of spring cruisin’?

I wanna see some meeting and racin going on. :slight_smile:

i was there 930-1030 an noone showed really, 2 people

Yea i was going to come, then it started raining here. RX-7 hates rain, i was forced to stay home. :frowning: Looks like ill end up just paypalling this shit.

anyone wanna head up to mighty tonight? I just got a new whip, and i just washed it… and i want a roastito lol.

heck I got nothing to do at the moment, 10pm on a friday night and I guess all my college buddies are tired out from starting their summer jobs :stuck_out_tongue: Its the mighty by the super intersection of eggert rd , NF BLVD, and Sheridan Dr right?

My car is muddy from the worksite but still quick as ever :slight_smile:

lol how do u manage to post, but still have a post count of Zero? lol @ offtopic n00bs :stuck_out_tongue:

don’t know.

Did enjoy the might meet that started at the zao or what not place.

[quote=“BigEd88,post:1888,topic:10918"”]

don’t know.

Did enjoy the might meet that started at the zao or what not place.

[/quote]

Bao

“BigEd88”

Is ur GTP fast?

[quote=“13005TEDGP,post:1890,topic:10918"”]

“BigEd88”

Is ur GTP fast?

[/quote]

no
its stock with exhaust tips from what he was saying the other night

sweet.

[quote=“StrictlyQuickly,post:1885,topic:10918"”]

anyone wanna head up to mighty tonight? I just got a new whip, and i just washed it… and i want a roastito lol.

[/quote]

So as far as roastitoses’s go, are they actaully worth getting or just complete crap?

holy fucking no one there tonight

who all wants to meet up weds night at like 10ish??

its the first shreed and regan cruise night so i might head over there

i was there tonight along with a couple of my friends from about 10:30 til 1…evilsrt stopped by late and i know choko drove by but never stopped :mad: i have yet to see that car

[quote=“juniorj,post:1897,topic:10918"”]

i was there tonight along with a couple of my friends from about 10:30 til 1…evilsrt stopped by late and i know choko drove by but never stopped :mad: i have yet to see that car

[/quote]

ahh sorry bro… i was just doing a quick cruise down sherdian and didnt see anyone i knew. send me a msg next time your going up and ill swing by and take ya for a ride.

[quote=“choko,post:1898,topic:10918"”]

ahh sorry bro… i was just doing a quick cruise down sherdian and didnt see anyone i knew. send me a msg next time your going up and ill swing by and take ya for a ride.

[/quote]

i tried chasing you down but i caught a bad light and couldnt catch up…oh well, next time i guess

lol @ 2200 trying to chase choko’s whip