*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

:cry:

tonight???

i usually stop by mighty every night since i dont have anything better to do :shrug:

b00g3R should be up there

i might be up for tonite vs tomorrow for sure

Anyone want to meet at Mighty and cruise to S&R Cruise Night?
Meet at 4:30-5:00 and leave at 5:30-5:45ish.

ill be at S&R at 7ish

So, any NYSpeed-ster gonna do the burnout pit???

I know I wont.

AWD, If I could, I would.

Iā€™d be funny thoughā€¦hell even my car would be different.

You have ko4ā€™s and you canā€™t break loose. Somethings wrong there lolā€¦ unless your still in limp mode then I understand

youā€™d need like 4 anchors, one on each corner, so your car doesnā€™t fly out of control and smash into somethingā€¦ could b fun

they dont allow FWDā€™sā€¦and the Conquest ainā€™t doin that shit again this yearā€¦broke enough crap last year, likely cause of it

im painting body panels i cant but look out for a new look to the teg soon but same rear quarter rust.

OK, back on topicā€¦

Im gonna be out there tonight (if I fix my new ā€œnoiseā€)

So, if anyone wants to do a run orā€¦just hang out.

After tonightā€™s good times itā€™s officially Mighty season again.

:tup:

on a side noteā€¦dont know if you guys saw it or not, but right after the 2 cops left Rosaā€™sā€¦another was sitting right at the sheridan/eggert light, right in front of mightyā€¦as you all pulled out, which is why i opted to go the back way, onto the blvd, making a left onto sheridan lolā€¦didnā€™t want to be another loud car in the packā€¦

might be out tomorrow sporting a new frontal look dont know yet it would be un buffed but im buff so it makes it all good.

I was going to make the cruise up last night but ended up falling asleep damn.

Whos up for tonite??