«OFFICIAL» Network-Wide 2010 1/4 Mile Drag Racing Leaderboard

choda :bigtup:

Lots of jealousy coming from the slick guys right now.

Fucking slow ass 9’s. Ill do that shit on accident letting off at the 330’ :slight_smile:

Ooooooohhh. Nice

Don’t fool yourself… I’m gonna run 8’s the next time out.

I run 8’s on the brakes after the 60’ :fu:

better watch it running 8’s without a cage… Lancaster frowns upon that.

LOL ok im done shitting up the drag thread. Great times Joe I can’t wait to see wtf you can pull out of this thing. Track Wed? I need me some 10s NA.

I’m going to try for weds. Of course something will probably come up by then :confused:

I don’t even have a dash or seats in my car. But im down for wed lol.

DAAMMNNNN Joe getting shit done niceeeee. I wont be out this week at all but next week ill be at the track as much as i can i took a week off of work just to race haha.

hey dickhead, which on of those nights are you gunna tow my car to the track? Mr. im too busy to tow you but i can find time to run 10.4’s.:smiley:

DOT tires that pass NYS inspection and fit in the stock wheel wells with stock suspension… > ANYTHING OUT THERE

we agreeed not to say that to eachother until we actually race! You crossed the line, theres no turning back now. The shit is deep so dont sleep on this

… joe and i were supposed to race but he messed that all up and pulled up with another car hahahaha

[SIZE=1]---------- Post added at 09:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 AM ----------

hell no i cant afford them, i get my tires from the rez… maybe thats why they dont hook and almost kill me

Word, that pass was sketchy as hell on Friday. Your not suppose to have to turn that much to go straight lol

^^ I tried to line up with you, and Bob almost kicked me out because of it. You would have slid into me or something anyway…

Cool… buuuuut which car is yours? Left or Right? :gotme:

left side is probably his

lets roll these bitches across the line

left

Updated :tup: