«OFFICIAL» Network-Wide 2010 1/4 Mile Drag Racing Leaderboard

What’s the current record?

9.76@154mph. I think a lil bit more boost and a decent 60ft may get me there. I realy just wanna hit 9’s before i go automatic next year.

Hey I have most of a spare nitrous kit still if you want to borrow it. just sayin.

not 2010, but this is the fastest i’ve been… how about an all-time network wide leaderboard?

7.37 @161 blowing the motor at the 1000’ mark

Damn, that’s on a whole new level for most of us!

yeah, it’s one of the few things i’ve done in my life that i can say i was proud of. too bad the car has never ran to it’s full potential and too bad the deal i had driving it fell through. the car actually is getting sold to a guy in australia next month. i built an s13 we used to run in NHRA sport rwd too that went 9.34@150. Another one that got sold, actually it went to canada somewhere. maybe someone on the boards here knows what happened to it.

Can we make a leader board for the most worthless member??? Im pretty sure Cheeks would be killing it on that one.

Not to rain on anyones parade but this 1/4 mile drag racing leaderboard should be for street cars. Cars with license plates, registrations, inspection stickers and all that good stuff. Yes that 7.37 is VERY impressive, but it’s a drag car. It is supposed to be fast. We could have Vic log in here with his rear engine dragster and he’d be at the top of the leaderboard every year, but i’m not sure what the point would be. He runs mid 4’s in the 1/8th. Put some drag-only cars in the leaderboard and it will be tainted.

I agree with that.

Agreed. And I still want to keep it a yearly thing and archive it each year. It’s nice to be able to see who’s fast right now.

i never wanted to be on the leader board… just talking about 1/4 mile times and put what i ran. it was 2009 anyway…

After a compliment you say blow me… :rofl: brag much?

now YOU can blow me

Dude you’re coming? I’ll be there helping out ahmad and other in my madd tyte vw krew, as my car won’t be together most likely… I think Boris is gonna be there too with his e30. I heard he ran real good last week.

Get in line? :o

yea, i beat boris’s time when i went 10.1 then he went and crushed my time the next weekend at MIR. I just pulled my head and my head gasket is shot. so ill be trying out a different gasket and testing it within the next few days. Hopefully all is well. I wanna turn the boost up and try to hammer out some 9’s.

Updated to include the PittSpeed guys :tup:

If your time isn’t on the list it’s because I didn’t have a timeslip and / or image of your car. If you post that stuff up I’ll add it in!

Also, posted about our PittSpeed vs. NYSpeed 1/4 mike drags in the spring: http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?211127-�OFFICIAL�-PittSpeed-vs.-NYSpeed-1-4-Mile-Drags!

no props… no nothing… u fggt

heres mine, couldve been a lot better but oh well:

03 evo 8

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/psphinx81/66315_442806392035_507042035_5422326_5579982_n.jpg

Good enough for a top-10 spot :tup:

… and to bump Courgarspeed into #11, lol