Official "remove Kcuv's Sig" thread

[quote=“K Cuv,post:177,topic:27899"”]

WOW. you guys are lame. i post no opinion or meaning behind it…and said in a few posts how bad i think what happened in VT sucked…and theres people making jokes and photoshops and all sorts of this garbage…but because its in a signature its offensive? grow up. stop pretending like your internet morals are soo high that a PICTURE offends you. an un altered photo with no opinion stated that is already all over the news and internet anyways…if seeing a picture offends you, stay off of the internet, dont watch the news or read the paper…better yet…close your eyes all of the time.

does looking at any of these items offend you more

http://hammorabi.blogspot.com/siteimages/sadam%2013%20June%2005.jpg

should i put them in a signature instead to make them offensive? then you can all hypocritcally make jokes about them and make photoshop pics
:bloated: :bloated: i’msorry youre a bunch of pansies

[/quote]

The majority of the time when a picture is used as a signature, it holds some kind of positive meaning for the user. Obviously by your post that is not the case but that is the reason why you have been getting some of the shit you have. Since j_espo’s stunning display of wit and enlightenment, you kind of got swept under the rug… I applaud your post, though. :tup:

[quote=“RuBiCaNT,post:181,topic:27899"”]

Since j_espo’s stunning display of wit and enlightenment

[/quote]

aww thanks for the compliment.

snip…

[/quote]

gent bent out of shape about nothing much? i dont think what happened sucks any less than anyone else does…however…it doesnt make these pictures any less humorous

[/quote]

u did it because u think its funny. THAT is what is fucked up.

u obviously dont think its so tragic if u think that picture is funny

ur still an idiot after all of this?
yes. i thikn the picture is funny…lookat him…there are funny pictures of other guys that did shitty things that you still thought were funny, but im sure u didnt think what he did was any less awful…honestly, quit being such a board junky and get off my nuts

I think you are an attention whore. Prob the same reason newman made his 9/11 sig. I am not pissed about it, and I won’t bitch. It is a stupid thing to get angry over. However, I think less of you as a person, and maybe someday something that serious fucks up your life will provide somebody else with some humor. Asshole.

7 pages of comments and u come after me for 3 or 4 posts that i made about it.

blow me.

I think Rubicant should lose his Sig permanantly for sig size infraction. His sig is 501x101 not 500x100.

I lost my sig like 8 months ago and havent gotten it back yet for the size not being correct (I didnt see the thread about the size change), but people can blatently put up offensive sigs and its ok. There are like 5 different sized sigs in this thread alone :bloated:

Im just making a point, I could care less about peoples sigs. Im just a little jaded.

[quote=“boardjnky4,post:186,topic:27899"”]

blow me.

[/quote]

On your board no less

ignore button ftw? :gotme:

[quote=“RuBiCaNT,post:181,topic:27899"”]

I applaud your (K_Cuv) post, though. :tup:

[/quote]

:word:

http://www.pghtactical.com/forums/images/smilies/ibtl.gif

[quote=“K Cuv,post:184,topic:27899"”]

ur still an idiot after all of this?
yes. i thikn the picture is funny…lookat him…there are funny pictures of other guys that did shitty things that you still thought were funny, but im sure u didnt think what he did was any less awful…honestly, quit being such a board junky and get off my nuts

[/quote]

i do find the pic somewhat funny cause of his face but knowing what he actually did deletes the laughter. im not saying that u should remove it though i myself could deal with it

I just find it funny the thread abour removing the sig is almost as long as the thread about 33 dead students. Hes doing it for attention, cho shot people for attention. Save yourself the hassle and just ignore them and it will die out, if its to offending click our new “ignore” feature. :slight_smile:

If its offensive then turn off sig or ignore him.Its not a big deal.

Those photoshops were great and that antartica joke made me cry with laughter.

Keep the sig

[quote=“98GCL,post:187,topic:27899"”]

I think Rubicant should lose his Sig permanantly for sig size infraction. His sig is 501x101 not 500x100.

I lost my sig like 8 months ago and havent gotten it back yet for the size not being correct (I didnt see the thread about the size change), but people can blatently put up offensive sigs and its ok. There are like 5 different sized sigs in this thread alone :bloated:

Im just making a point, I could care less about peoples sigs. Im just a little jaded.

[/quote]

I’m a moderator, I can bend the sig rules. I have earned it. I simply wrote the 501x101 to purposefully “rub it in” to you slackers who can’t follow the rules… :headbang:

[quote=“RuBiCaNT,post:195,topic:27899"”]

I can bend the sig rules.

[/quote]

You can also bend the rules of heterosexuality to include those of homosexuality

[quote=“vq30de,post:196,topic:27899"”]

You can also bend the rules of heterosexuality to include those of homosexuality

[/quote]

You were a good teacher, Carl, what can I say?

[quote=“RuBiCaNT,post:197,topic:27899"”]

You were a good teacher, Carl, what can I say?

[/quote]

Thank you?

[quote=“vq30de,post:198,topic:27899"”]

Thank you?

[/quote]

Thanks!! :wink:

so you 2 admit to being :gay: