Official "remove Kcuv's Sig" thread

[quote=“sureshot!,post:59,topic:27899"”]

how about you deliver the rope and tie the noose then?

i live at 122 california, 14221

[/quote]

:lol: oh your kinda close to my house. what time should i stop by?

lol yay Thursday entertainment!

[quote=“j_espo1,post:60,topic:27899"”]

well how bout i change my sig to “the modz on this site suck herpe infested cock”. maybe that will offend you but then i dont have to remove it right?

[/quote]

correct. I’ve seen similar “protests against the mods” with no consequences… i.e. pictures of RX3, calling him a dictator. The images remained.

jesus christ. i came here to see some pen0r, and i get this…but as long as i’m here…

you guys are fucking retarded. if you find multiple sigs offensive turn them off. it’s not like they are raving about how koreans should kill all college students in every post. if you find their posts offensive, put them on your ignore list.

people have a long history of taking things like the internet too seriously. and i say ban for the thread title. i came here to see naked guys, and i get a bunch of crybabies. i’m offended. i think i might make a thread about it.

[quote=“Afrank45,post:58,topic:27899"”]

Internet tough guy wooooo:bloated:

[/quote]

north tonawanda black guy wooooo :bloated:

MANY people have had sigs about how they hate mods

some people had PICTURES of RX3 in there sig… so try again

[quote=“LAFENGAS,post:63,topic:27899"”]

correct. I’ve seen similar “protests against the mods” with no consequences… i.e. pictures of RX3, calling him a dictator. The images remained.

[/quote]

really? i have no opinion on the mods i was tryig to argue my point with him

[quote=“j_espo1,post:65,topic:27899"”]

[/quote]

and now to racism? keep going, you seem to be the only one here who is about to hang themselves right into a ban

[/quote]

now you went from civil to just plain retarded.

isnt there a “sig rules” section somewhere… as long as the guidelines are followed… let it go people.

you don’t like his sig. put him on ignore.

turn off sigs.

there are so many things on the internet you have to ignore and this is one of them.

i find jespo’s sig offensive. my gf is a nappy haired apple bottom girl who plays basketball for a living. i don’t think don imus should have his job back. can someone remove it? thanks.

[/quote]

ooo you got me didnt you promise to kick my ass too what happened to that hard ass??? guess you dont keep your promises :eyebrow:

+1 for resurrecting “Cho” and putting him in j_espo1’s bed.

[quote=“j_espo1,post:61,topic:27899"”]

:lol: oh your kinda close to my house. what time should i stop by?

[/quote]

i’ll be home between 5:30pm and 6pm… and should be home the rest of the night. i will video tape you showing up though, just to prove how much of a psycho you are.

[quote=“newman,post:73,topic:27899"”]

+1 for resurrecting “Cho” and putting him in j_espo1’s bed.

[/quote]

OMG

[quote=“zwarbyt,post:68,topic:27899"”]

and now to racism? keep going, you seem to be the only one here who is about to hang themselves right into a ban

[/quote]

how is that racist? its a fact.

please see sig. and up to 21 people…

[quote=“Afrank45,post:72,topic:27899"”]

ooo you got me didnt you promise to kick my ass too what happened to that hard ass??? guess you dont keep your promises :eyebrow:

[/quote]

PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE, NOW

[quote=“j_espo1,post:60,topic:27899"”]

well how bout i change my sig to “the modz on this site suck herpe infested cock”. maybe that will offend you but then i dont have to remove it right?

[/quote]

There’s a difference between opinion and truth

[quote=“Afrank45,post:72,topic:27899"”]

[/quote]

uh no. :confused: