Official "remove Kcuv's Sig" thread

[quote=“zwarbyt,post:78,topic:27899"”]

PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE, NOW

[/quote]

he wont show you casue i never said that.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 24 (24 members and 0 guests)
Anonymity, OneFastMonkey, JaysGreenLX, j_espo1, LAFENGAS, TrueBlue, 93dx–hatch, Zer0DazE, newman, Schema, greenbull, Denton, zwarbyt, MicaH, Silver, Muscle50, JayS, Dex, n20junkie, FormulaLS1

i like the picture of him with the hammer the best. if that was in his sig i would lmao every time.

[quote=“greenbull,post:83,topic:27899"”]

i like the picture of him with the hammer the best. if that was in his sig i would lmao every time.

[/quote]

I’m sure in years time that will make for an interesting PS thread

no corretion that was violator i make lots of people mad i cant keep track

[quote=“Afrank45,post:85,topic:27899"”]

no corretion that was violator i make lots of people mad i cant keep track

[/quote]

lol

he threatened to kick my ass too. With a bunch of people no less. I thought threats got you banned?

i find his sig offensive, but that doesnt mean i want it removed.

+/- 0

im neutral. i think it makes him look like a complete asshole. its kind of twisted, but i can deal with it.

Cuv that shit is not cool in your sig bro, I think your a cool kid but seeing that peace of shit in your sig makes you a peace of shit just like him in my book.

[quote=“vq30de,post:86,topic:27899"”]

lol

he threatened to kick my ass too. With a bunch of people no less. I thought threats got you banned?

[/quote]

show me where and it shall be, we TRY to read everything but OBV miss some…

[quote=“zwarbyt,post:11,topic:27899"”]

[Now that I have your attention:

We here at nyspeed try to keep freedom of speach going, unless it is:

Just for Drama
Racism
Threats

Many people have complained about other peoples sigs or avatars etc.

know this…

1. They are probably doing for attention
  2. We don’t need to discuss it in every thread

[/quote]

Hahahaha this is the same thread that began with this post.

well now that i got everyone all worked up in a tizzy, thanks for the entertainment and have a great day and hope you like my sig.:2fingers: :rofl:

^^^^ third grade maturity is how you get the ladies

[quote=“j_espo1,post:91,topic:27899"”]

well now that i got everyone all worked up in a tizzy, have a great day and hope you like my sig.:2fingers:

[/quote]

hahaha… didn’t you do the same thing when you realized cheering for the Leaf’s was a losing battle?

the sig should clearly have a counter-strike reference to it some how. then it would be totally bad ass.

[quote=“JaysGreenLX,post:90,topic:27899"”]

Hahahaha this is the same thread that began with this post.

[/quote]

i find any sabres sig offensive to me … due to me not liking them 1 bit … but i dont complain… and no i do not like them just to get attention … i have never liked them and refuse to jump onto the bandwagon… freedom of speech personally the picture is a funny one… i u guys didnt know who it was then u woudlnt bitch but becasue its the asian guy who killed people u care… let it stay no need to get rid of it people do shit casue they want to not casue they care what other people think

wow

[quote=“LAFENGAS,post:93,topic:27899"”]

hahaha… didn’t you do the same thing when you realized cheering for the Leaf’s was a losing battle?

[/quote]

truth yeah pretty much :redface:

i find it offensive…but again I have too much other shit to worry about than a picture on the internet…just makes them look like an ass

The freedom that you have here allows you to be perceived as a douchebag or a hero.

Like in life, ignore those you do not wish to socialize with.

[quote=“zwarbyt,post:11,topic:27899"”]

[Now that I have your attention:

We here at nyspeed try to keep freedom of speach going, unless it is:

Just for Drama
Racism
Threats

Many people have complained about other peoples sigs or avatars etc.

know this…

1. They are probably doing for attention
  2. We don’t need to discuss it in every thread

I STRONGLY encourage users to UTILIZE THE IGNORE BUTTON!

Select the user, add them to ignore, never see them again.

The other option is to TURN OFF SIGS! I highly reccomend that as well, you’d be suprised how much you take in on the merit of the poster versus how cool thier sig looks etc…

try it, work it out and stop all the infighting in different threads…]

[/quote]

:headbang: