Official Shift Truck Thread; Woodchuck big bodiez ITT

35s for what? Worse mileage and a bigger dick appearance?

just to fill the wheel wells. Fender gap is massive.

My miata has negative gap. It evens out.

needs a dpf delete/egr block and a tune! mileage will suck until you do so. def a sweet truck!!! how many miles on it?

Detroit Diesels have been in production since '38. They didn’t become real popular until the mid 50s for commercial use though.

i will make sweet sweet love to your face.

33k. Not messing with anything for a while. My stepdad sees 20 with his extended cab that doesn’t have anything done to it so I think I’ll be happy enough with that. I’ll do a bunch of stuff to it when the warranty runs out.

i wanted to sooo bad, had a trailer ready for it and everything until i heard frank was buying it so i didnt wanna step on any toes

It could still be yours.

ORLY?? I will get in contact with you at somepoint soon sir

What kind of mileage are you seeing with your truck?

Jon you should diesel swap the Cutlass.

20? that has to be pre dpf… or its just what the computer is telling you they arent that accurate. id almost have to garauntee you that you wont see 20 bone stock on an lmm pre lmm very poss

im getting 21 hwy and 16-17 city

What do you normally tow with your truck?

ive been toying with the idea actually

yessssssssssss.

Yeah it’s the computer. Never considered how accurate they are or aren’t. I’ll let you know what I get on my first tank. I pick the truck up tomorrow evening. :excited

5 place snowmobile trailer, cars, i move equipment daily and use the bed often at work. i bought the diesel for the power/mileage/life of the motor its awesome for a DD! does everything i want it too without any issues evens moves out of its own way when i push the pedal

sweet! i couldnt wait to get mine after everything went through!!!

[ame]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=445_1325988026[/ame]

crazyawesomebadass

damn I need one of those.