*Official* Shredd & Reagan Cruise Night Thread

i will be going, just not every week when it was at the summit mall, 2 min from my house. Regardless this is a way better place to have it. I hope there will be less trouble than at the mall. You have the entire WNY, then you have Niagara Falls, two totally different cultures of life. I experience its greatness daily by living so close to the city. Maybe this year there will be real security guards, less primer, and a bunch of cars you generally dont see make it to the summit mall.

Last year, someone keyed my truck because we were all forced to park with the F&F section, i made a thread on S&R’s forum about and by the next cruise night all the trucks were allowed to park (not just the group of people that i usually go there with) on the other side with the muscles and classics. Even though a security guard threatened me for attempting to park in that section and called my truck “just another one of those rims and stereo piles of crap” he walked away like a beaten up stepchild and apoligized to me for being rude when someone from the edge explained it all to him. After parking on the good side, never once a problem and the crowd was more mellow and laid back.