*Official* Shredd & Reagan Cruise Night Thread

anyone from sg wanna meet up and cruise down ther.? no wanna go by self

Will, give me a call if you end up going.

i wanna see will run at the track!

FUCK WORK. CAN’T GO.

CAPS LOCK!!!

man I was embarassed by my TA
its bone stock but should run between 8.5-8.9 @ 82-85mph

This was my first run with the car and probably its first trip to the track ever…

First run I had my gf in the car, hazed the tires and launched from idle and ran a 9.45, I didnt catch the trap speed (did anyone see it??) and I felt it spin hard about the first 100’

Next run just me in the car and I hazed the tires (original Eagle GSCs so I dont want to destroy them) so I line up next to a Nova I had seen run mid 7s so I knew I was beat

So this time I decided to bring the stall up and as my side was staging it got to the last light and the car moved about a centimeter and it redlighted

I wasnt watching the dude next to me and thought for a second about backing up and restaging, while he staged and went and I snoozed

I ran an 11 something blistering the tires down the track

The thing that bothers me though is my gf said my trap was only 78?!

Wtf

So at this point I was totally embarassed and decided to call it a night

My old Lt1 camaro trapped the same on snow tires!

Now without a time slip I am left wondering wtf happened

The car runs fine on the street and pulls hard so I am confused

Fuck lancaster and charging $5 a run with no slip

Huge turnout tonight though

yeah i ran the rx7 down the track with my dad driving, he was pussy-footin since we were also paired with a nova.

ran 11.8 and trapped at 58. not bad for the stock 13b.

some kid wants to line up stock 13bs next week, my dad says im doin this one. :rofl:

Yeah, my fist time on a track ecer, and in the tc. I sucked. Didn’t seem like there was enough time to stage, and I was caught off guard.

I ran an 11.0 something, and didn’t see the trap. If someone knows, PLEASE tell me

Yeah, my fist time on a track ecer, and in the tc. I sucked. Didn’t seem like there was enough time to stage, and I was caught off guard.

I ran an 11.0 something, and didn’t see the trap. If someone knows, PLEASE tell me. I definitely felt spinnage, really bogged 2nd, and yeah…

Was the track prepped poorly or what?
Like I said I have never ran my car before but I saw alot of cars that I thought should have ran faster than they did

Not knowing your trap or 60’ does not help at all either

they dont prep the track for this "event " I’ve come to the conclusion that most people dont track their car often therefore they run terrible times. Shit, first time down the track the TBSS ran a 9.0, not amazingly fast but fuck my “race weight” is over 5000 lbs. that run also was on a Tuesday, not shredd and regan

Well this was my first time running there this year and I didnt make it at all last year but I have ran at Lancaster dozens of times in the past

It was ok, a bunch of retards on bikes skipping in line to get in and out( I would have done the same though), and the retard on the bike on the circle track withe the yellow and blue bike with no baffles in his exhaust revvvvvving the fuck out of it all around the track.

I was not waiting in that line… I must have missed the revving

I went tonight with RedConquesttsi. it was a great tinme…first one I went to this year. Maybe next week I’ll take the TA down to see what she runs.

LOL, I’m gonna have to take the M down the track and see what it runs. I’ve never launched the car… I’m gonna look like a tard lol

What a fucking waste of time!
I’ve never seen such an unorganized cluster fuck.
I know, lets park all these bikes in the staging lanes, we’ll only need two.
What’s so hard about staging people?
Waited in line for an hour and a half, but got a good run in, poor vette… :stuck_out_tongue:
Sure wish I knew what I ran…gay.
Never again

not a big fan of how the cars and bikes were all over the place, but there was a pretty good turnout.

huge turnout tonight.
The bikes crammed along the side and squeezing the staging lanes was kind of confusing on why they set it up that way tonight.

Non-stop racing since 5pm. And were still going at 10:15 when I left.

Pics are uploading now.

wow i suck at life http://smiliesftw.com/x/embarassedlaugh.gif

best of 9.55, didnt get to see the trap :frowning:

I saw sbanzer run. Damn his car was fast, but it looked like he was spinning through first?