*Official* Shredd & Reagan Cruise Night Thread

bike ran like but.

100mph trap and I only got 1/2 the track to do it with

this show is out growing the race track now it seems, i heard they are turning guys away again this week, anyone hear this or was it just for us ?

The track is so terrible I ran my slow Sidekick best of 13.5@54MPH. I could barely do a burnout!!!

I was there with my car but was not about to sit in the lines for over a hour to pay $5 to run on a shitty track.

what about all the cars sitting in line revvvvvving? What a joke, i wanted to tell most of them your not even running under a 9.0 and your sitting here revving in line like your car is something

Worst part about the whole thing is they are WAYYYYYYYY under staffed at the concession stands, and besides poor service they are always out of beer. Hopefully they will get their shit organized and this could be a great thing. I will make sure to talk to someone about getting the timeslips for each run for people.

Pics from 6/11 of cars and racing are up
http://www.rodandpiston.com/pictures.asp?id=cruise/sandr08-week4

couldnt even come close to my normal times, the track was so shitty

I wanna know who that uber hot brunette was that was walking around in the tiny black shorts lol. Giggity Giggity

edit: she had the blood red mustang with the PandJ banner on the windshield.

she sounds trashy…

ugh… anyone know a better night to make an 1/8th run?

the track did suck …but i did get a 8.4 outta there finally

That would be Lindsay

Hook me up man lmfao. I was talking to her for like 20 mins but I had to go find Justin before he left without me.

What, do you think I run a dating service? :slight_smile:

Here is her car. I’m sure you’ll see her in a wonderful nice outfit next week

lol I was just jokin man. Cmon now…shes a little out of my league. I cant make it next week…I’m on second shift a few days.

Bring the bong BOI!!! have her rip it up with ya. not out your league if she is stoned out of her mind

Tuesday is much better. They prep the track…

unbelieveable that shes out in public wearing just a Victorias Secret Bra and black short shorts…

I wasnt complaining lol.

i see the attention whores are running wild there again.

gorman show > s & r