*Official* Shredd & Reagan Cruise Night Thread

:tup: to the amount of people.

:tdown: to the typical demographic of the crowd. NO better than when it was in the falls.

oh well.

what are you really expecting? a bunch of classy businessmen having a mercedes meet? while car shows bring out some sweet rides and cool people, theres always a good portion of poors who bring shitty cars in an unsuccessful attempt to bring them some much needed prestige and attention. doesnt work though. :touchy:

anyways, i went tonight for a bit, place was fucking packed. ive never seen lancaster like this before. :eek:

Yeah, I got there at 8:30, figuring it wouldnt be too bad getting in, I sat in a line for about 15 mins trying to get into the place. Packed house tonight, had fun :tup:

Pics are up. We didn’t get to roam around much tonight.
http://www.rodandpiston.com/pictures.asp?id=cruise/sandr08-week7

and girls
http://www.rodandpiston.com/pictures.asp?id=cruise/sandr08-w7-girls

Come on willy it’s a slight upgrade (very slight but slight non the less)

^^ saw you both pauly and camarojoe, car is looking nice btw

not sure if it was a nyspeed guy but…

just before the tool booth i saw a red tallon or an eclipse i think with black wheels get clobbered by a semi just behind the door on the pass side and the bumper of the semi.

the kid was out walking around by the time i made it around the front of the truck i bet he had a bad day woulda stopped but he seemed ok just a bruised ego

wow, I’m sick of people asking me if the can am spyders will do a wheelie, seriously look at it and think

anyway it was PACKED got there with the boss and set up at 430
only seen redconquesttsi and superium from on here

Ran a 7.6.

Alot of nice rides there. Anybody see the black vette that did about 5 run and just couldn’t do faster than 11 sec? Poor guy got smoked by a Monte z34

anybody know who was involved in the fight… total beat down

Mental Image made me LOL hard.

kuntryquest i think is saw you at the bucks tent. i was wearing a black sportriders shirt.

Sweet. Glad nothings changed.

+1
next time stop them and give them directions to the summit park mall.

Yeah. I loved the bus stop at the Summit. All the trashies had a way to join the fun.

talking about trash that ugly ass girl with the purple panties on that was modeling pukkkkeeee… and then she was on the back of a bike and the driver goes by me and the two girls im with " want the next ride ladies" my comment to him " hey go fuck yourself and i see some trash cans over there that want a ride" what does he do…nothing…

LOL. I was in line for the porta potties. Some dude stands next to me and another guy and when the door opened he did a sneak attack and shoved us out of the way and went into the pottie and locked the door. The guy next to me tried tipping it over but to no avail lol. Trash.

Edit: I remember his trashy ass reaking like sweat/BO, and his shirt looked like something I just wiped my ass with.

Yeah, seriously considered racing him to claim it as a kill, then thought better of it.

Wow… from going to several ones in the past to this… damn. Much better organized! Shit ton of cars and people. I went down with my buddy in his '03 Lightning, we got in @ 6 when the gates opened.

Joey, make it home okay? Fix the PS leak? Car sounds fucking serious and looks even meaner, damn. The Challenger probably needed a bath ASAP, so many people mobbing it :lol:

I watched that Monte Z34 beat that C5, el oh el. Funniest race was the '88 GMC conversion van versus that dualie that looks like it crawled from a swamp. Winner’s ET was north of 12 seconds :lol:

knew i should of went, dammit…