*Official* Shredd & Reagan Cruise Night Thread

nice runs Gary car runs fast you looked like you were all over the place for the first half of the track, get some tires on that thing

lol sounds typical of him

I say we spend the next duff meet calling it daddys car

I just realized why your mad. You ran a 7.3-1/8 mile on the old setup. I don’t blame you for not wanting to run at the S&R cruise anymore.

It’s not the ideal event to better your times.

Well there is another track open on wednesdays you know!!

^^but he will get kicked.

Good job for lancaster Gary. You can’t go there expecting much.

Its not really THAT bad. Other than the starting line. And if it IS that bad oh boy I can’t wait until NYI tomorrow…

That track was GARBAGE last night…just from watching in the stands you could tell how greasy it was from all the street tires and zero prep.

I was pretty suprised with how loose the safety was there. Spectators crowding the track, bikes with drivers in t-shirts, staging people before the previous guys exited the track at the end…and the things that gets me the most is the amount of retards who still can’t grasp the concept of how to properly stage the car! I guess that’s to be expected at an event like that…

The Devioustsi car was no doubt impressive, you could tell how much potential was lost due to sliding all over the track! Announcer was definitely shocked:rofl:

True

Agreed

Thanx:wiggle:

Lots of idiots on the track last night. My friend was staging and some asshat pulled up in his white 300M about 6 feet behind him.

It was like he thought he was in the drive through at Tim Hortons.

Then there were some piece of shit cars that looked like they should have been in the scrapyard, running shit to boot. I know it’s hard to turn down $5 a run, but they got to draw the line at some of the pieces of shit that get to go down the track.

And at least have a grasp of how to stage, where to wait, what to do in the burnout box.

For the most part, there are no incidents at the show, but some of the people there were dumb as rocks.

those $5 a run are going towards paying for a nice new 1/4 mile strip here locally.

orly?

I hope thats true. Probably not though.

I’d rather just donate money, rather than waste my time and risk my life going down that shit ass track again.

daddys car or not, $40k for a Mustang GT is a little :fail:

i’m not gonna lie, we traded cars for a night and i loved driving it, but i didn’t love it enough to spend 40k on a car that slow.

he did buy it himself though, he’s a union brick layer, although his father did get him the job. he does work pretty hard for the car.

when your in the 10’s does it matter ? :wink: I spun throgh 1st, let off and hit 2nd and then i was fine and i was running 8.2x last night. I always spin on my BFG’s prepped or not :gotme:

good for him. I knew his dad didnt buy the car for him. He stopped by my house with a mutual friend when he bought it. :tup: for buying your own shit. Fair warning, and he knows this, dont ever mouth off to me again about some bullshit over a stupid car.

lol i know but i felt nervous when i started to torque steer towards the wall a bit on my last run. i called it quits after that. i think i’d be mid 9’s on something better than all seasons and on a decent track.

and yes, i know my car is slow.:wiggle:

he’s a hot head. lol. i’ve met you before, i wouldn’t really fuck with you lol

I asked a question related to that (if they were going to get the land at the end of the track and make a 1/4 with the proper shutdown) and they didn’t say no, but gave off a little smile.