*Official* Shredd & Reagan Cruise Night Thread

whose talon was that? That was insane.

what where you racing?

Black 2006 gti. i raced my friends shelby gt350, a diesel truck, and i don’t remember the other thing i ran. i won all 3 though.

i sucked dick my first time at the track.
Garys car was fucking outta control…everyone was talking about that shit.
9.08 was my best.
cky saw u run…but didnt catch ur times…

i ran a 10.4 a 9.9 and a 10.0

not bad…i never got to run the stang’…u beat him eh? noicceeee

yeah he ran 10.4 and i ran 10.0

mine… shit was slow. I’ll go when they actually prep the track, I bogged the first launch as I thought I may wheel spin/wheel hop. Second time was throwing caution to the wind, and spun all of first and short shifted 2nd.

times were 7.7 @ 101 and 7.4 @ 100. I’m disappointed but I’ll see how it does on drag radials. I’m really possitive I’ll cut a 6.9 on pump gas and radials be it drag or regular azenis.

:tup:

yeah against my buddy’s mustang and then against slowrock

gt350 running 10’s? wtf?

Is it still $5 per run?

his best time is 9.4. all seasons ftl, and not that great at driving on the track yet, also ftl.

yep track was so bad even my gay vw couldnt hook half track.

wow and i though i sucked at driving… practice makes… better than 9.4 with a 300+ hp car :slight_smile:

Track was actually scary because I spun here and there in all 3 gears. I don’t think I will run again on a s&r night.

lol i know. he’s new to driving stick all together.
you know who he is. he tried to start a fight with you cause you called his car daddys car.

heard you run, sounded fucked up. wish i could have seen it.
nice to see ya again :slight_smile:

good runs gary. meanest car there.

That one mustang convt. seemed pretty quick, it was SC and letting off half way down the track still putting down low 8’s.

haha oh yeah, for the record no one said anything about his car. Kid comes up to me and 2 of my friends at duffs and like tries to start some shit because someone supposedly said something. I tell him to go find something to do before he gets hurt and he goes away and avoids us the rest of the night. Tell your buddy doing that is not the smartest idea :wink:

:tup: to gary for his quick times. I wanted to go but gary was taking too long at the shop.:mad: