*Official* Shredd & Reagan Cruise Night Thread

anyone see the old caprice station wagon beating cars left and right. Was nice racing with the flag girl, good change of pace. Had a couple good runs against a purple 391 mustang. Best racing is towards the end instead of idleing for an hour in line.

how late does this usually go? i’m actually planning on checking it out this week but as usual have to work til 8

Weather looks sketchy…last time I went there were a bunch of crap cars parked in the “show car” parking around the track and such…its a CAR SHOW…not a PARKING LOT…they gotta do something about the POS they let have the decent parking…

I’ll probably be there tonight.

how do they run the races? My car still has a bunch of dents from the hail storm and is dirty as shit, so I’m not going to bother showing it or anything.

do they have pits open? I’m not going to be racing all day and would like to walk around without having to worry about the car. Just going to do some friendly grudge racing with some friends. Oh, and is there a tech inspection?

Stuff usually dies out around 11-11:30. Burnout pit’s around 9ish

ill probly br there

u can go basically anywhere. u can park after racing with the cars parked in the “show” area or keep on racing, but ur gonna be waiting in a huge ass line to race again lol

i might be there, depends what time i get out of the gym

From 6-730ish its fairly quiet then around 8 it starts getting packed. I try to get outta their around 9. Also watch out from cops on genesee when you leave. I think im going to hit up the gilogly supercruise in west seneca and see whats that like today.

Is this still on?

i might roll up if its still on

The weather has been shitty before and alot of people have still showed up. I am definitely going!

il be there

I’m heading up soon. Not bringing my car though. I hate rain.

I haven’t been to this in years. It doesn’t sound to be much better than when I quit going back when it was in Niagara Falls

i was there cops thought i was drunk…wouldnt let me leave…my friend drove my car down the street…and we switched…it all worked out…

Saw Pat run an 8.22 and a black foxbody running 6’s. I was kinda dissapointed there was only 1 GN their for being Buick/olds night.

so this is alot better than the ones they used to have in the falls?

Much better. Public transportation doesn’t go to Dunn Tire Raceway Park. :slight_smile:

I wasn’t able to get there tonight. How was the turnout?

it was decent. Couldnt get traction on the track tho

good point :slight_smile: i will check one out sooner than later