*Official* Shredd & Reagan Cruise Night Thread

I might come up tonight

Not sure yet. Possibly.

I should bring my grand cherokee and beat up on some shit boxes

Or bring the trans am and not break it :slight_smile:

might show up

Go, then cruise to sg with us? I wanna go for a ride before your trans explodes!

thats no fun! i took the TA there yesterday and ran crap times

At least it made it back unlike that one time :frowning:
God that car moves!

doubt ill bring the car, really dont like it there all that much. i have some work to do before i can drive it anyway. dont think ill be able to finish it in time for S&R

ok now i dont drag and i know this, lancasters drag blows. you start on an incline, the whole first 1/3 of the drag is just spinning your tires if you have a good car. so pretty much, their is no traction

I was hoping to make it there this week, since I leave tomorrow, but it doesn’t look like anyone is bringing their cars?

I’ll be there. Try & run before all the street cars drag water to the line. I know they dont prep the starting line on Wed, so if you run, do it early while there is some left from yesterday. I turned two 1.7, 60 ft times & mid 7’s, then mid 8’s spinning through 2nd gear.

On Tuesday nite, I’ve turned 1.5 sixty foot times… They dont prep the track on Wed nite, due to all the slow cars running. Try racing on a Tuesday, see how you run. I bet you get all kinds of traction.

so many fucking cars/people

+1 it was insane the amount of people
They need to use discretion about who they let in, sick of seeing Buick Centurys parked between Vipers and Corvette

haha I seen this kid that lives down the street from me was there. I laugh everytime I see his dawm car. He’s got like these blue headlight lens tint so that it looks like he’s got hid’s says BUICK on the front windshield. he was there tonight ran a 11.8 I think.

nah thats not the car I meant, there was like a dark colored early 90s Century, bone stock except for 15yrs of Buffalo winters customization

Actually I saw a bunch of bone stock $500 daily drivers parked in the show area and racing

We should start a thread and post pics of the most redic cars that run up there

I mean the fashion industry dosent let 400# fattys mingle with super models so why should I have to see a rusty Chevy Celebrity parked next to a $30,000 classic muscle car??

I understand its free to get in but I spend my time and gas money to go up there with the intent to see some cool cars, I may as well cruise the parking lot at the mall, probably the same percentage of nice cars to lame cars

I also saw the infamous white formy up there, shes lookin sad these days

DAMNIT! I wanted to go but I fell asleep at 6 and just woke up lol.

Lets do it. I’m bringin the camera next week. Actually i never realized how many cars were in the oval. tonight was the first time i made it over there

I am down for it, I figure maybe if some people see how other people view them they will stop

I understand if your poor and want to be part of the action but these dudes are cocky

I havent been up there in about 6 weeks and there was maybe 1/4th the amount of people last time I went