*Official* Shredd & Reagan Cruise Night Thread

I got one crappy run in vs. a GN before it started getting busy. Was tempting to run again but figured whats the point, I will just go on Tuesday.

The tree froze, which led to a bad burnout (car seemed hell bent on pushing the front tires to the line), I figited to a redlight, then was out of spray.

Think I got the bugs out of the system :stuck_out_tongue:

nah I didnt mean that way, its just showing its age/mileage
I had her all washed and waxed and spotless the short time I had it

what kind of times did you run tonight?

I actually saw some dunks at S&R tonight. Not to mention the crispy cream mobile lol. Was pasked as hell tonight too.

low 8 or high 7 the first time, 8.3 the second time.

Yeah It doesn’t have a garage at the moment, will have one by winter, but it has been waxed. I even had a cover for it, took the car to work one day only to find the cover being used to cover a snow-blower or something in the back yard…front bumper needs to be painted though…I kinda gave up cleaning the rear-bumper behind the wheels :stuck_out_tongue: Another coat of wax wont hurt either.

For right now I’m building up whats under the skin though :slight_smile:

cool, I cant believe the damn thing hasnt blown up yet, the fact its on the original tranny is insane

I hope nobody missed the crazy sunset!

the sunset was beeeee-u-ti-ful

I actually noticed it and took note of it on the ride home. I did not however see ^^^ you there.

It was packed, did anyone see the hot 930 there?

The car fucking rocked

beautiful day it turned out to be. just getting sick of looking at skanky underage trash.

also im getting sick of seeing grandmas mini van in the infield. why the hell are they not stopping them from parking in their. its called a car show. thats not a car anyone wants to waste there fucking time looking at.

because it’s a 103 event lol

The first year they started doing it at summit park mall, I brought my 89 tbird SC up these (blower screaming under the hood), fresh coat of wax… fully detailed, and they told me that I couldn’t bring it in. I asked why and the guy told me that it wasn’t a performance car… WTF? So I left and the next car he let in was a 95-ish grand am with vinyl stickers all over it.

Way too crazy to ever bring my GN again. There was this car of chicks trying to back in next to me, took her 4 tries. The second time I yelled for her to stop before she crunched my D/S door. She finally got backed in. Later 3 young kids asked me if it was a “real GN” or did I just put the decals on it. WTF?? Yeah, I went out bought a regal, painted it black, changed the interior, engine, etc. So I told him no, it’s a clone & he said " I thought so" to his buddies, looked all proud that he spotted a fake GN & walked away. Me & my buddies were rolling.

Car ran shitty. All the new parts & I’m slower than last year. Best of 2 runs was 7.69. My first run was against another GN. I ran a 7.89 to his 8.08, & lost. Talk about crappy reaction time.

:lol:

Anyone see the fucking asshole on a white sport bike around 10:00ish flying around the back bend of the circle track showing off by emitting sparks from the bottom of his boot? Well chief douche bag wasn’t paying attention or something and couldn’t stop in time as he almost ran into the rear quarter of a black camaro. Luckily for the car he somehow squeezed between the rear bumper and the foam. Darwin must have been preoccupied at the time. :fail:

lol people are idiots, no idea what they are talking about.

Ken, thats a high 10 second car, something isnt right. I would hit up larry or turbobuick.com and ask around what could be wrong.

I love the 3 second reaction time. That was beautiful. I got there around 9 to watch. I enjoyed the Mustang GT getting smoked by a F-250 crew cab.

was that the new silver mustang gt who was purging his nitrous and running 10.1’s hahah learn how to drive buddy

Watch out for S10’s they surprised a lot of…junk.

All in all it was pretty entertaining.

any one see the bikes? just before 9, this guys bike was the best fucking bike i have ever seen in my life! it was literally a chick as the body of the bike. it was a naked lady with her tits hanging bending over where when sitting on it, it looked like you were giving it to her doggy. the legs went all the way back to the back wheel where she had highheels. her head was the front with her eyes as the lights, and her hair (in pig tails) ran down the handle bars. fucking aw some bike for real. i have never seen anything like it

The guy was a true retard