*Official* Shredd & Reagan Cruise Night Thread

Bring them Pauly. :slight_smile:

i dunno maybe. You really want them yelling Mr. Joe Mr. Joe all night? LOL
That and my daughter is becomming rather williamsvilleish and makes comments about the crowd all night. LOL

That and sometimes dad like to do his own thing ya know

Good, sheā€™ll fit right in people watching. She would have had more fun in Niagara Falls.

You can let them hold your beer :slight_smile: Thatā€™s a dad thing.

Weather looks good for tonight. Should be busy.

Since it sounds like its going to be better organized this week and if it doesnt start raining Im going to show up.

I mayā€¦ maybe. I would be in the supra though. I need to buy tires for the Audi before I drive it anymore.

Iā€™m about 2 min from the trackā€¦ and it really looks like rain. Donā€™t think Iā€™m going up tonightā€¦ unless someone really wanted to meet up there.

No rain in the area from what I can tell. Iā€™m about 10 minutes from the track. Iā€™ll probably show up tonight.

in with nitroinsane and letitrollā€¦BRING ON THE JAILBAIT!

When you rolling up there?

in about 20 or soā€¦waiting for fatty mcgee to mount his tiresā€¦

So hot! canā€™t see why he wants to sell it. His car gets all the looks
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a364/superium/IMG_0707.jpg

OMG I pulled in behind him in the red wrx, I couldnā€™t stop laughing.

blah, ran a 7.80 on my 600rr
:frowning:

I thought that was you!

what happend to the black slowbalt that was running the srt-4??? it looked like he snapped an axleā€¦both the slowbalt and the srt-4 had wheel hop SO BAD that the exhaust looked like michael j. fox without medication for a monthā€¦it was shaking and moving so bad i thought the shit would fall right offā€¦

JACK dont think i didnt see you and your 9,000 lb truck go down the track. =)

Geez the turnout for showcars was pretty weak, especially the older muscle cars. I did like that orange nova though, that thing was clean. Lots of people though.

very weak.

It was weak because everyone thought it was going to rain and they didnt want to chance driving their car there :gotme:

It was pretty easy to look at the radar and realize it wasnā€™t going to rain.:poke: