*Official* Shredd & Reagan Cruise Night Thread

x2

Well we were there last night till at least 10:30 - 11. There were a ass load of people there. Spoke with Eddie Tice track promoter last night and he said they turned away 150 cars that wanted to come in. Next week they will be separating the vehicles. It’ll be muscle/classic cars in I believe the hot car pits which would be to the west of the track, bikes in the staging lanes, east of the track and tuner cars up on the oval. So look for a better lay out next week, but the the main attraction by far was the action on the track. I’d encourage all of you to come on a Friday night as well and check out the action.

I saw you run last night have to say I was pretty impressed. Was that all motor? Looks good except the front wheels. We might have a set of welds to match the rears (working on a deal to get new mickey thompson wheels) to sell. I’ll let you know if you are interested.

thanks way2slow, it is procharged, I should have put the other tires on but I dident plan on racing and its just a pain to lug tires and change them at the track all the time

That was 355 with a 125 shot. I’m debating to go with skinnies mainly the car weighs 4K (I was told over 3K you should have 8 plies in the front, which they only make in a 26 inch tire and I’m running a 27.3) and it will be harder to stop at the end of the track. I have heard of people gaining 2 tenths in the quarter with skinnies, but I guess I might go that route if I can’t locate a set of Weld XP draglites in 16 inch.

Just ride up to the track on the other tires. I drove from Lackawanna on the thruway with my ET drags, no problems.

355firebird, i filmed you doing a nice smokey, hope you don’t mind.

other stuff i got:

you were parked next to me in the back of the track around 9:30, I thought that was your trailer you were parked in front of. where in lackawanna are you from. I used to live there and my parents are still there.

Anyone up for taking the bikes Wednesday? meet somewhere and all ride together

Had the bike up there. Probably bringing the truck this week.

I’m going to txt you wed to see if your going or not… you better be I want to see truck/bike/any car you own.

=]

lol.

Its one or the other.

The truck will make it down the track before the bike will :wink:

Tonight, June 4th, Dodge night.

Plus they are putting the motorcycles where the sport compacts were, and the sport compacts on the oval. The classics and late models go in the pro pits area.

Weather looks great for tomorrow night :slight_smile:

im heading out there tonight :tup:

I’ll be there tonight. Weather looks cloudy, but comfortable temps and no rain:tup:

in

I dunno if I want to take the supra, but I might cruise down

Anyone got a younger sibling that baby sits so i can go?

how old are the kids?

my buddy wants me to go… Is it really worth it?

depends… are you going to track the m3?