Official "sightings" thread

Snagged this beauty before the family of four returned to it. Yes, those are airbrushed joints.

Does anyone on here drive a loud green firebird? If so, did your loud green firebird smoke an orange caliber on the boulevard ~10:30 last night? Whatever was under that hood + rwd > turbo 4 + fwd… it was a good time though :tup:

his names tim, he used to work at delta and valvo as a manager, now works for some chevy dealership on transit, it has NOS and was suppossedly dynoed around 700 on spray according to several people ive spoken to, HE never told me that, he was a pretty cool guy, he never spoke about his personal life or his car like sum faggy guy who always brags about his shit, it may be the loudest car i have ever heard in my life excluding rocket drag cars

My Dad spotted this on GI yesterday, snapped some pics, thought I’d share. Apparently it’s a publicity bit, driving from Canadia to NYC for the 25th Anniversary of Back to the Future.

^ LOL, nice plate

Best sighting ever :stuck_out_tongue:

i saw this nutjob earlier this week as well, haha.

saw the Mitsubishi Ferrari pulled over on the 33 today around 3:15
red delsol on abbot at about 3

LOL pretty sure you’re referring to this gem right here, which tried to race me down transit road. I just laughed and couldn’t resist asking what the retail on one of those was. I got a heckled response and he rolled his window up.

i seen a white evo with black rims leaveing duffs famous wings of orchard park around 10:25 is it any one on here?

^^^ prob sportsallstar

word yeah i was takeing tha trash out and i seen it and when he shifted all i heard was bov

nope wasnt me lol. I was working… another white evo with black rims… :fu:

ZOMGVTEC and a silver Evo 8 w/ CF hood. Both @ JewB

Who had the white evo 8 that was behind me on NFB earlier this week? CelicaGTS?

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

I was in the maroon chevy prizm with the nyspeed decal

Never heard of him.

<<
>
>

hmmm very possible but i dont remember

Did the silver evo have black rims and part of the CF hood painted? If it did, thats skaterdude888

Word. Glad to see no more Asians hit your car. :funny2:

I actually don’t remember what color the wheels were… Possibly silver. And, Invader style hood, no paint.

my lil bro saw a Tesla, sent me a pic of it on the 190…red…some custom plate. pretty cool.