Official "sightings" thread

To the person in the yellow s2000 with the black fender and hood:

1. your car looks terrible, get that shit painted.

2. thanks for driving like a total Douche and cutting me off getting onto the 290 around 3pm today. I nearly got rear ended by the guy behind me because I had to slam on my brakes due to your shitty driving. I don’t give a fuck how fast your car is, You drive like a fuck. also good job narrowly avoiding taking out other drivers too. I enjoy fast cars but not people who drive like morons. That is all, enjoy your Sunday.

Cliff notes: suck it.

was it the turbo one with DC and Monster stickers all over it? siqqqqqqqqq

Red Tesla roadster on aero drive at like 8:30 this morning?

i think so, i didn’t see that STUPID wing on it anymore though.

seriously, get the fenders and hood painted to match the rest of the yellow… or better yet paint the whole car to match the fenders and hood. matte black > LOOK AT ME YELLOW

Are the fenders and hood c/f???

didnt get a super good look cause i was busy slamming on my brakes cause he was busy cutting me off. caught a glimpse. but still mate black > look at me yellow/bumble bee status. let the camaro’s pretend to be bumble bees.

lol wasn’t me, no black fenders here…and besides, my car is slow :slight_smile:

Driving home from work today around 11am, I am changing a CD and dillying around with the radio. My nose picks up a wiff of a very pronounced odor. An odor only one kind of car could be making.

Up approximately 3 miles was a haggard ass DSM, sooty as could be. The odor was probably 5 quarts of oil that just happened to hit the exhaust in some way shape or form.

I sped up to check it out, seeing if It was anyone on Ny speed. Upon closer inspection, it turned out to be a white GST, with a black hood, ricer altezas and halo head lights, and a mitsu logo on the intercooler.

He Bov’ed at me, and since my car is wounded I gave him a little bov’ in return.

Mitsu love.

Saw a late-model black Eclipse with siqqqq flames on it entering UB North today. [sarcasm]Looked awesome![/sarcasm]

ive spoted a silver ex hatch that is slammed and rollin on stealies any one one here own it. i see him at the most random times and it usally when im goin to do some thin like get gas. im curous on whats done to it maybe future race

red civic hatch slammed, with JDM as F*CK sticker on the back. girl driving it threw a :tup: on the 90 by the william street exit around 2

two mustangs cruising together down union at 4:35 today

yellow evo going down sheridan at 4:40ish

anyone thats on here???

I have a LEGIT rare sighting…

Incase you don’t know what that is, it’s a 1928 Bugatti Type 35c, a supercharged, 128 HP vintage racing car, but get this…

ONLY 50 CAME OUT OF THE FACTORY.

I spoke with the owner at several red lights, his is legit. He bought it a few years back and completely restored the car to original condition, including era correct paint. He said he had the papers and original receipt of sale to match :tup:

I was so shocked to see it lol, but very glad I did.

if it was the real deal that is pretty impressive… considering thats a 500k-3million dollar car. there was a kit version for sale on main street forever that was a blue paint job away from looking like that. many of these reps are built on bug chassis. did he mention the motor size, the original were supercharged inline 8 engines.

also those are not the wheels that came on a real 35c. also, and i may be wrong, but i believe all 35c’s were right hand drive. something else that makes me doubt it is that most aluminum hand built luxury/exotic cars from the 1920’s were made of as many hand crafted one piece parts as possible, so the rear end on a real 35c would have been 1 piece, and not have all those giant rivit/bolt looking things across the back. much like pierce arrow there was much pride put into the craftsmanship of their cars.

if it was real FUCK YEA, but i sincerely doubt it was. either way good spot!

yea, i wrote a research paper about classic cars once.

also after some digging this is a picture of a real 35c
http://files.conceptcarz.com/img/Bugatti/28-Bugatti-T35C_DV-10-GCA_01.jpg

^Hmm, you actually may be right. Now that you posted that picture, the side vent grills are different as well.

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

Maybe it wasn’t a C? Hmm.

yea, i’m really guessing kit car.

Shame, he had me too lol. It did sound really good, and was cool to see at the very least.

def cool, its cool to see rad shit.

^^^not a real one. its a kit car. kid from my hs has one

I keep seeing a baby blue kitted out cavaler with an interFOOLer around. What a fag

I always see that. He had it posted on CL as having a turbo but also told one of my friends that it is fake.