Official "sightings" thread

every nite around 12:15 I see a grey 09-10 Evo 10. you turn off a side street onto Walden. Are you on here?

I seen letitroll(if he still owns it) the other nite at walden and Bailey

Probably, if I knew what your truck sounded like I would know what to listen for. lol

I “sighted” a party at skurge’s last night. We apparently weren’t invited…

was a buffaloscooby meet actually, were headed out for some pics…

Ahhh, who did I almost run over?

2 questions…anybody have the red evo 8? i believe thats at the post office on elmwood almost every morning, or the STI that drops their girl off at the main place tower every morning

could have been me lol, i was standing next to my fender most of the time haha

anyone on here have a black dodge magnum wagon? coming out of the tolls on GI on the 190south, i got on the gas to get up to speed and when im letting off because im doing 70-75 or so and now all of a sudden this wagon im coming up to in the other lane steps on it, moves into my lane and puts his flashers on. wtf? lol anyways i notice hes moving pretty good so i decide to pace him so he can be the guenia pig for cops since im already running a little late for work and then he steps on it again! i was LOLing pretty good with this guy thinking i was wanting to race him…pretty sure it was a v6 wagon too

Anyone got on here have the newer WRB WRX (2011 I believe?) that was on the 90 yesterday around 7pm? They were behind me and then caught up, saw my FWD SUCKS sticker on the Prizm, laughed, gave me the thumbs up and then boosted away lol.

I saw a black GTR get a little sideways down transit near Taco Bell in Lancaster. Anyone on here?

Just saw a red WRX wagon and 2 STi’s at the four way stop by the Wegmans on Alberta drive. All 3 sounded nice! I was in the comparatively quiet red TT.

<33333

I thought that was you!

Around 10:15 PM tonight, I saw two awesome cars that are always talked about on NYSpeed, Impreza and Scion TC. Both cars were racing each other on the 440 and got off at French Road exit in which they both made a right. The impreza had a light show going on inside the car with the pillar pod and the back of the impreza looked rough. I was thinking about joining you guys but my Trailblazer doesn’t fit in :frowning:

“I saw two awesome cars that are always talked about on NYSpeed, Impreza and Scion TC.”

WAT?

sarcasm as in Dawn’s latestest Scion thread and everyone humping Impreza’s

There’s this thing about sarcasm…

It has to be:

A- Known humor.

B- Relevant.

C- Somehow involving a yellow car that smiles at everyone.

See what I did there?

Yea, forgot D

D - All the Above

I’m fairly confident that Moto’s post wasn’t a multiple choice question :lol:

Im guessing this was the same guy who tried to race me on the 33, i put it in 3rd and went up to about 80. He then proceeded to fly by me after i let off and kept his flashers on until he got off 2 exits later. And i think youre right about the v6.

i saw scott in the e55 at cayuga and genesee today, maybe 4ish??? looked good dude :tup: