Official "sightings" thread

LOLZ @ 458 parked outside of a Pasquales.

EDIT: I always see this slammed Orange C-10 in Orchard Park outside of a Pappaceno’s Pizza on N. Buffalo. ILI.

Black what appears to be an e30 (haven’t gotten a good look at it in the wee early morning) with blue LED windshield washer lights, drives down military around 6:30 - 6:45

Too. Much. Downforce.

I’ve seen that Sable around so many times, it looks ridiculous lol, but that wing gives it at least 50 more horses, so it’s ok

You’re right by my work…surprised I didn’t see you.

This isn’t really a sighting but Just now I heard somebody ripping it up around Pendleton. Car sounded really nice, guessing it was on killian or tonawanda kreek. It’s kinda hard to tell directions from inside my bedroom lol. Anyone on here?

Could have been my buddie’s Civic, lol. We blasted down Killian around then.

Was there a lot of wheel spin? I’m pretty sure I heard massive wheel spin in 2nd and possibly 3rd. I heard another car shortly after that didn’t sound as loud or same car not going wot.

Im 99.99999% sure that i seen a red Ferrari Enzo on Transit by Maple tonight around 1030… Not only was i shocked that it was an Enzo but the weather was not “that” nice… Has anyone else seen it?

No wheel spin, we didn’t go from a dead stop.

its probably the 458 italia thats around here, ive spotted it too

SIQQQQQ. Red cougar w/ VTEC badges :wink:

white cougar with ROUSH decals

Pics of cougar? Unless it was an actual car, in that case IDGAF.

SNOWBOARDINWNY, you probably hear me cruising around alot in the truck. i live on campbell between tonawanda creek and bear ridge and can be heard on those roads when leaving my house.

everyday I hear a Sti with exhaust ride past my job. Anyone on here? I have only seen it once. its a white 06 STI with gold BBS’s. they ride down Eggert near sugar/langfield everyday.

Cheektowaga PD doing a road spot check/stop William St. in front of the Junk Yards

saw xander i believe on southwestern/milestrip around 8:40am today

been seeing Beck’s STI in a ramp where we keep out survey van DT on pearl…

saw iank on sheridan by the 290 yesterday afternoon :slight_smile: