Official "sightings" thread

That would be Mike i believe his username is 05esteye or something like that

i still dont understand why its detuned from the zr1, had one come to delta, sleek car

i like the sedans but the coupes just look wierd

I really liked it in person but was only ''meh" about it in pictures

red sentra SE-R with black wheels with a red stripe and the same white STI that I hear everyday rolling down eggert a few nites back.

I passed Newman today on Bailey on the bridge between Walden and broadway. You looked over at me. I should have chucked the dueces but I didnt

I sweat this car

It’s amazing how huge that car is in person ^^.

Today just after 11 I saw a blue sti with stock gold bbs wheels and tinted tails and a white wrx filling up together on sweet home and north french. Anyone on here?

seen one in Rochester last night. Panamera that is

I love the Panamera’s engineering, but why the f#&% is it so fugly?

And on a special note, to the POS beretta who is always on the 219 when im driving home, get rid of your POS purple hid’s. You’re blinding the shit out of everyone.

Dude in a new red Impreza getting arrested on the 290.

News 4 had this, i lol’d

Dec 11, 2010 3:03 p.m.

New York State Troopers based out of the State Police in Clarence stopped a 2009 red Subaru Impreza for going 74 M.P.H. on interstate 290 in the Town of Amherst.

The driver was identified as, Matthew S. Skura, age 28, of Williamsville, who was driving with a suspended license and appeared intoxicated.

Skura was given Standardized Field Sobriety Tests and was subsequently arrested for Driving While Intoxicated.

He also was wanted on a Warrant from the Village of Depew Court for Aggravated Unlicensed Operation in the 3rd degree.

Skura was taken into custody and transported to the State Poice offices in Clarence, where he refused to take any chemical tests to determine his level of intoxication.

Skura was subsequently charged with DWI, Aggravated Unlicensed Operation in the 3rd degree and speeding.

Skura was turned over to the Village of Depew Police on their Active Warrant after processing, and scheduled to appear before the Town of Amherst Court on January 19, 2011 on the DWI and related charges.

i seen deebo hittin the slops yesterday at kb and i spotted a black subie with black rims any one on here

They are pretty big, my neighbor has a white panamera turbo.

You seen it? Really?

i witnessed deebo makeing out with a dog tonight

sigh

Black S4 avant with black rims and exhaust on a flat bed in a neighborhood in Getzville. Right by the house I grew up in.

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

LS9 is a hand built engine (Michigan built)
LSA is not (Mexico built)

High volume vs hand built
LSA will soon be in all the Z28 Camaros as well

Major differences:
LS9 are the use of hypereutectic pistons instead of forged slugs, and powdered metal connecting rods instead of titanium units.
LSA also utilizes an Eaton blower, it’s slightly smaller at 1.9L (vs 2.3), and produces 1.5 fewer psi of boost.
The LS9 compression ration is 9.1:1 and the LSA compression ratio is 9.0:1
LS9 has a dry sump, LSA does not

who needs grammar nowadays anyways