Official "sightings" thread

Saw one of these beauties one the 290 the other day. Anyone know who owns it?
http://www.distrocars.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/2009-Aston-Martin-DB9-Front-SIde-590x443.jpg

Spotted a purple Scion TC outside the Valvoline on NFB the last few days, has green and purple rims(TMNT colors), buy a fucking volkswagen. UBengineering, please pass my message along.

Oh and the cotton candy neon is now primer gray.

LOL i dont work there anymore but his name is shawn, he decided to paint them whacky colors recently, it is however turbocharged, not sure on HP level

someone on here with an army green subaru snow drifting in the gardenville plaza today?

Black kited and winged S2k waiting to turn left from the Blvd in amherst as I was pulling out of Delta Sonic just after 4pm. Didn’t really get a good look at it but anyone one here?

black z06 with dark ass tints and “2fast” above the rear quarter… anyone on here? If only it was not raining so hard!

i was driving behind scott and his e55 yesterday on deleware…

Sounds familiar. I ran into dude over the summer and we fucked around on niagara blvd for a few mins. Car is sick has exhaust and def moves. I dont recall tints but he prob got em done.

JEff you should have tried to race him haha

dip?

I didnt see your M

spotted a blue saturn car do a 180 and get smashed head on by a box van with a push bar on the front. no damage to the van lol

:clap:

I was driving down the 400 going south and I saw this car on the other side spin around and get hit. It was crazy!! The driver of that van lucked out big time, because the front of the car was crushed.

black sti on union last night around 8:50. flip out, looked like smoked tails and exhaust. I rolled my window down to hear the sounds of god come out of the exhaust lol

Behind an E34?
If so, it was Johnnie Tran

i was a few cars back then saw you turn into delta

i seen a light grayish colored infinity with looks like hella fogs on the front bumber last night turning well i mean drifting fron walden on to union. that thing sounds beast

Last night by Canisius area. Going opposite direction from me was a Black SRT-8 JEEP. Whoever was driving hammered it from the light. Fucking thing sounded SOOOO BADASS. I think it had Hid’s and def some kind of exhaust.

Saw a blue STI with gray wheels (don’t know what kind) on trentwood trail in Lancaster while driving to a clients house. Anyone on here?