Official "sightings" thread

the rs4 body work makes the b5 sofa king hot.

too bad its crazy money you may as well just flush down the toilet.

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

:ham:

Sorry for the super late response, this was probably my SRT, I’m always on the 290. I loved your SRT Beck it was so clean. Look familiar?

red mazda wagon with black stripes, tints and lowered on gunmetal wheels on grand island blvd today at noon when i was pulling outta johns pizza…car looked good

word.

i like it.

Who’s got the VW with the blue steelies, you pick your girlfriend/fiance up at canisius frequently.

what kind of vw?

saw a blue STI on sheridan today, made a right down that street by wegmans. looked and sounded real good :tup:

Today I saw a red eg hatch in southgate plaza by the tanning bed. Dumped on fat5’s, I liked

~7:25 this morning, red 240sx with black fenders getting sideways leaving a stop sign on Mapleton. Was sofa king LOUD.

Walker I know this guy. He lives down the street from my buddy in NT. Those are his winter wheels I guess his summer ones are ridiculously expensive as I have not seen them yet. Car is pretty quick I guess it puts down like 400awhp. I ran him on 9lbs spinning and beat him pretty good. Cool dude and sweet car though.

It’s a bit over-dumped. The LR lower shock cone is cracked in half, and will be fixed on Tuesday.

Oh, and it’s for sale.

I like it. how much?

He’s asking $26k

We’ve done 95% of the work to it since he bought it 4 years ago.

G if he was putting down 400awhp he should be trapping in the 118-121mph area. What did you trap last year?

Buy mine. It’s faster and sexy nogaro blue. Oh and 10k less.

124 and change. Spinning 1st and 2nd on slicks. I had someone in the car also. His excuse was that he “spun” lol.

Saw a real tasty green Audi Allroad today, gun metal wheels “EURO DOC” as the license plate.

That’s Jason (Bracketracer) if I’m not mistaken

that is correct.

Vipers BMW on Broadway last night in Lancaster?