Official "sightings" thread

Howdy. Love the quad exhaust. I was all ready for you to give me a run.

Haha, sorry. If I knew it was you, I would’ve. I’m usually not one to run someone I don’t know @ noon on a Sunday. <3

Next time.

Car looked fucking slick.

Spotted black legacy Gt with black wheels and PA plates on the 90 about 11:10am. I flew past you(running late to work) you flew past me. We exchanged thumbs up on William at and you looked amped.

I was in the really low really loud passat.

brown vw at mighty on GI at noon. slammed, pulled fenders, stretched tires, and roof rack. this guy on here? i see this car almost every day on GI on my lunch or after work

Six-liter LS2 Goat, red, on the 90 heading westbound on Saturday around the Northtown area, we played a little leapfrog for about twenty minutes. Looked like the GTO in JayS’ sig.

whoever got rearended in thier black pos about 30 minutes ago on niagara falls blvd in amherst.

HAHA thats what you get for painting your tail lights like an idiot.

Spotted a blue Evo X on main st in East Aurora at about 2:45 pm. Anyone on here?

Can the fault be placed on the guy with the tinted tails? I don’t get what people see in tinted tail lights, especially those black headlight covers…

Skurge, you have the stook out? <3

i did yesterday yes :slight_smile:

Red Nismo 350z on the 33 yesterday.

http://ll.speedhunters.com/u/f/eagames/NFS/speedhunters.com/Images/AntonioAlvendia/Feature%20Cars/Nismo350Z/IMG_2419_NismoZ%20side%20copy.jpg

Hm, there was a silver Nismo 370z on the 290E this morning.

I saw you on the 90 :wink: Mine is out for the season now, FTW.

mine was never actually off the road, just been sitting in the garage most of the winter. i’ve been pulling it out on nice days and drivng her though :slight_smile:

red focus hatch svt on whitehaven exit this morning in GI. was broken down with its hood up. otherwise looked pretty clean lol. wouldve helped the guy out but i didnt see the driver anywhere.

Subaru Impreza outback up in flames by the fairgrounds in Syracuse yesterday. Wonder what happened there.

black evo on sheridan 4:45pm

Anyone on here the idiot that tried taking a picture of me on NFB and SMASHED into the stopped car in the turning lane?

I was on the the yellow SV, you’re a moron.

<3

^ LUHLZ. Epic fail.

ha.