Official "sightings" thread

Saw a red last gen stang getting on the 198 from the 33w near midnight. Flew around the turn going pretty quick and took off before i could get a real good look. looked very clean and had a nice rumble.

Jason (Bracketracer) that was your on Transit in front of the Timmy Hoe’s right? The all-road sounds awesome lol. That was Geoff and I with the bikes :tup:

LOL…hard to disguise a non-descript granny wagon with bit of a bark :wink:

I was just leaving Niagara Produce, and would have gotten on it harder, but there was a trooper with someone pulled over a few hundred yards North.

Wasn’t quite sure who I was waving to…since I was paying attention to the trooper, but nice to see you…briefly.

anyone know who drives the white rabbit, 2 door, leather bra on the front, snowboard rack?

always see it in WS

red sti hatch on NFB near M&T bank. I was in the black evo car sounded good :tup:

Black Neon SRT-4 in the Tony Walker Plaza, left around 6pm on March 18. Dude wearing camo got into the car. Looked mostly stock, but it had the 01-02 R/T Neon 16in rims on it

Spotted Superman in a maroon Jeep. Apparently, you thought you could fly and ended up in the ditch on the side of the 290. Thanks for making my drive to UB 70 minutes this morning. :tup:

This.

:wavey:

your car looked slick

Dark blue 2011 Sti at dairy queen in Hamburg ~ 9:30. Anyone on here? Looked awesome:tup:

Seen one of these at quiwk fill in clarence was sitting at the pump for over an hour :shrug:

Spotted this just entering the tolls on the 90 eastbound heading into Buffalo around 3:15 this afternoon lol
http://pophangover.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/weinermobile.jpg

Silver Evolution VIII MR on NFB, Sunday Mar. 28th. breakstuff in his CSRT4 and I in the blue Evo IX passed you, we gave thumbs up. Car looked sharp.

sounded pretty tough too :tup:

Baby Blue Ferrari California on Main st. Buffalo.

Also a shout-out to the old lady who went the wrong way on a ramp leaving UB today and ended up driving STRAIGHT into oncoming traffic. Good thing there wasn’t too much traffic…

nofucksgiven right there. lol

silver WRX pulling into Multisorb every day a little after 8 when I’m leaving. looks/sounds good!

E36 M3/4/5? in that light blue color with a NYSpeed sticker on the rear passenger window. Car looked good at One Stop.

white prelude and maroon eagle talon getting pulled over on walden in cheektwoaga by depew cops o_O last week, also saw a blue sti with orange wheels on mickenly in hamburg last night, car sounded awesome!

Blue E39 M5 in nt with North Carolina in-transit permit on it. Car looked clean :tup: