Official "sightings" thread

black evo on main last night around 9:30 or so, had a nyspeed sticker on it, was next to you for a bit.

E36 wagon parking at the airport, had ontario plates obviously. Also saw a white GT-R dropping of some people at the airport.

i know where there is one with ny plates :snky:

but its super rotted which is a shame…

oh and i keep seeing that fucking b5 s4 with the rs4 widebody conversion…so sexxxxy

so whos got the flat black rotty honda civic on grand island with the stickers all over it?

you passed me on the right on grand island blvd, then proceeded to tailgate the car ahead until they put their blinker on to turn and you pulled around infront of oncoming traffic that had to go on the shoulder to avoid a collision.

wow dude, thats some SIQQQ driving right there. you get the fucking retard of the week award for that one. too bad the trooper in the wendy’s parking lot didnt see your sweet driving skills.

Oddly, so do I

290 early morning, White datsun lowered, stretched tires, supertrapp and roll cage. Sounded pretty healthy. Appeared to be a older guy driving.

yea man i saw ya, just by the time i went to wave it was to late :frowning: oh well, car looked good

Are you back from NYC Motox23? If so, riding in West Seneca near SG? Bike looks mean.

Not me lol, I just got back this morning. Haven’t touched the bike in about a week. There’s a twin of mine riding around but he doesn’t have the radiator fairings or wheel stripes.

White, caged STI getting on 33W at the airport on Tuesday afternoon?

saw a great looking cobalt ss, black with what looked like a huge front mount. sounded killer. in the parking lot at delacy ford.

I think it was robherself I tried to do a short pull with. Maybe it was some other impreza modded up with buffalo scooby stickers. Was not in the mood for a quick pull :frowning:

saw this car the other day also with yambag, looked damn nice…we thought it was an older guy also

Rob got rid of his a while ago

:noes:

drivin home from work around 1145 or so, i passed pep boys on mckinley. parkin lot was packed with cars and a couple bikes. what was up there? also a red crx pass by me at mckinley and milestrip headed that way. :dunno:

they have a meet there checko.

saw a grey MS3 on sheridan today. turnon onto youngs. right around 415-425

whos “they”? seeing if anyone on here was there

yeah dude, its the same crew as the tops/kmart meet thread.

yep, pirite has been there before, i should edit that thread, top/kmart/pepboys meet, i got a text from jt76 that there was a meet but i fell asleep and my car is still at garys so far this spring blows lol

saw some gay f bods and cobras today :gay2: