Official "sightings" thread

I heard about them. Some kind of gay pride skin head gathering I heard was happening.

Black mercury cougar with a body kit and exhaust, auto on heading west on the 90. trying to race me for about 10 miles.
WTF D bag I’m not going to race you in my stock RSX

red MR2 parked in front of Schmidt’s in hamburg yesterday. Pretty sure the plate gave it away…LUKE L.

ferrari on sheridan as well as a newer sti this morning around 10 to 10

I saw this too. Looked good :tup:

lol i see that pos on the 90 all the time, im waiting for it to crash and burn, the body kit and exhaust are so siqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq… NOT… LOL

I saw an older red Ferrari the other day on Eggert near LeBrun (go figure). Maybe about a week ago. Sorry that’s all I remember.

i saw the awsome ferrari gt3000 the other day on harlem

Spotted a blacked out speed triple around noon today in akron on main st sounded and looked great.

:snky:

Ferrari 458 on elmwood outside of toro last night.

did he try to run you like the Mercedes? LOL

Saw a Bentley on Saturday at the TNT Expo in Tonawanda.

Buffalo must be growing, all these nice cars! Drug sales are up!

Haha, it’s the only booming industry in this area.

today on my way home from work in my civic, a black neon was riding my ass on the off ramp… i was like :fu: and just kept going at a normal speed

as soon as we got off on camp, dude jumped over 2 lanes, him and his passenger mean mugged me, he hammered on it, i heard a SIIQQQQ BOV, and he almost rear ended the car in front of him

he continued to bov down the street. anyone on here? it was kinda neat, looked like a stock mid-90’s neon. had a “got turbo?” sticker on the back (lame)… stop driving like a douche. although i do drive a dumped eg coupe with a fart can, im just asking for trouble

• Some fggt with a loud E55 with gay blue wheels tooling down elmwood :wink:

that guy sucks

If i had seen him roll by, i’d have most certianly made him do a burnout

Saw Scott’s car going down Elmwood a few days ago, plus I’ve seen that silver widebody B5 S4 that Walker posted a pic of a few times recently.

Saw a few 996’s with the aero body kits(not sure if they were turbos) on transit saturday night going to the drive-in. Plus a Caymen S and a nice black 944 with gold mesh wheels.

Saw a red 308 or 328 on the 90 today.