Official "sightings" thread

pretty sure i’ve seen this in/around hamburg. looks bone stock aside from pillar gauges and a front mount, even has the stock exhaust. is this the one you saw?

that neon guy is lamont or something, hes got a kit on it

yeah, stock exhaust. dude wanted to runnnnn meeeeeeee

Blue 04-05 STI on the 219 today, was cruising behind me for a bit till we got to the 90. Had some yellow stickers on the windows.

i’m not reading through this whole thread to see if anyone else saw this, but i definitely saw a new sls amg on the 90 the other day right near the galleria, had ny plates too.

That guy came into Templeton Landing last year

Saw a dark blue or black SRT8 Cherokee near Maple & Sweet Home

Red audi S4 I think, black wheels with red pin stripe around lip, on Twin Cities hwy in NT. Made eye contact. I believe it was the same car for sale a couple years ago on here, not sure if the car was sold or is still on the forums.

i would be willing to bet that is jbgti’s old car which is an a4 not an s4 with big e’s old fake bbs wheels on it…

i saw it at the galleria a few days ago

Black Porsche Turbo might have been a 996, on Porter Ave. ~3:30. Looked pretty stock, sounded nice.

ive seen this car around north buffalo lately…looks like i have a friend in the area

Looked like an older guy driving 40-50ish.

orange RSX Type S , black rims silver lip, wing, exhaust and horrible wheel gap at worlds gym on sherdian

Saw 4 bikes got pulled over by a trooper coming home from work on Grand Island. Looks like they were getting raped by the law, considering one kid had his head in his heads. haha

Squids.

That would be me, thanks

Spotted a Sick red Ferrari 458 Italia. I believe it was on delaware rd. Jaw dropped for sure on that one.

Definitely my old whip. Dude hasn’t changed a thing about it.

Spotted this again. This time leaving the vitamin shoppe on the blvd last night.

Also spotted a gray V10 R8 on the blvd/Shawnee intersection this morning

White R8 in middleport all the time :drool:

Spotted this on my table just now: